Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I hope you find a solution to the problem as soon as possible, but I'm 100% sure the key is in the IP address.
thanks, Its not a massive problem for me, my PC is on most of the time, and I'm rarely in a hurry for a download.

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
does anyone have walkthrough
Well you dont actually need a walkthrough for this game.
In case u dont know what to do, During the game, select the three line on the right top corner and select "Events"
This will show all the quests for each and every girl along with the time
(Just a small tip. Dont take the virginities of all girls. Just let one girl be a virgin cause there is very specific quest which requires a virgin girl)

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I just asked on the compression thread wait for it
All versions of game are free to get from Gaweb Download site. They share em all free.
I assume you have previous versions of game. So no need to download full version. Find the upgrade patch you need.
This should be a much smaller download file. All the updates and patches and games files are free from Gaweb. And if you're not willing to visit his Patreon to find his download link. Here it is

So if you have version... 0.66. Then download your way upwards towards 0.68
It is free downloads, hosted by the game dev himself, all there.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
All versions of game are free to get from Gaweb Download site. They share em all free.
I assume you have previous versions of game. So no need to download full version. Find the upgrade patch you need.
This should be a much smaller download file. All the updates and patches and games files are free from Gaweb. And if you're not willing to visit his Patreon to find his download link. Here it is

So if you have version... 0.66. Then download your way upwards towards 0.68
It is free downloads, hosted by the game dev himself, all there.
Uh no I haven't downloaded the game yet actually because when I took a look at it from The Mega link the full version of 0.68 was 6gb so I was kinda hoping there was a compressed version of it and I found out there wasn't any latest compressed version so I went to the compression thread and asked for a compressed version there

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Gotcha. Yeah, can be a pain, especially with Mega's 3-4GB daily download limit to free users.
If you go to the official download site I linked above, he has both Mega and Mediafire.
Mediafire does not have a daily download limit. So start the full download of 0.68 and there ya go.
There are also the other options on the Original Post of this forum thread.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Gotcha. Yeah, can be a pain, especially with Mega's 3-4GB daily download limit to free users.
If you go to the official download site I linked above, he has both Mega and Mediafire.
Mediafire does not have a daily download limit. So start the full download of 0.68 and there ya go.
The Mediafire link is good. I got 0.68 Full in about 40 minutes.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
some thing is wrong with this game half waking spots are not there and cant fuck anyone now cant even fast travel i want next ver now now this rubbish ver is v0.68.0 i loved this game as it is i now dont like it as it was i could not get out school no out i go girls in school go to them to get in school all i have to play is ver Glassix 0,67,0

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
some thing is wrong with this game half waking spots are not there and cant fuck anyone now cant even fast travel i want next ver now now this rubbish ver is v0.68.0 i loved this game as it is i now dont like it as it was i could not get out school no out i go girls in school go to them to get in school all i have to play is ver Glassix 0,67,0
Nothing's wrong with it. The version I'm playing right now has none of the problems you're experiencing.
You might have applied the update patch on top of a compressed version.
Fast travel requires either cheats or spells (or money, if using the bus).

I suggest you delete EVERYTHING -don't simply overwrite- and download the full version again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave3518

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Nothing's wrong with it. The version I'm playing right now has none of the problems you're experiencing.
You might have applied the update patch on top of a compressed version.
Fast travel requires either cheats or spells (or money, if using the bus).

I suggest you delete EVERYTHING -don't simply overwrite- and download the full version again.
hello no i didnt use compressed ver i did not install any patch

thanks for your help its good now no problems

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
It's been awhile since I checked back with this. What new girls have been added since 2016?

And which of them are your favorites.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
why cant I change the day by editing the save file I found it annoying to look at every single event and just kept sleeping and finding events and ended up skipping day 28 which made me not able to do Utakos event and I dont wanna start over because im on day 40 now and too much work....

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
why cant I change the day by editing the save file I found it annoying to look at every single event and just kept sleeping and finding events and ended up skipping day 28 which made me not able to do Utakos event and I dont wanna start over because im on day 40 now and too much work....
Huh??? You edit the saves to change day and night? Why tho??
There is a hourglass symbol on the top right of the screen. You can use it to skip to that exact time

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes