RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
The Game Dev shares all updates free. Follow links to their page and download either fullgame, or any updates since last version. Free. No need for subscription with anyone. It may not be Mega, but it is Free. Did I mention the links from Dev are Free.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Game Dev shares all updates free. Follow links to their page and download either fullgame, or any updates since last version. Free. No need for subscription with anyone. It may not be Mega, but it is Free. Did I mention the links from Dev are Free.
It's not free if you're unwilling to wait for the public version.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Yay for arbitrary fucking deadlines after 12 hours fucking plus. Autistic fucking creator.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yay for arbitrary fucking deadlines after 12 hours fucking plus. Autistic fucking creator.
I'm going to assume you're talking about Utako.
You've got no-one to blame but yourself. The deadline is relayed to you as part of Utako's story.
An event fires in the library with her and Yatsumi. Utako even says that she's getting married soon. In about a month.
A month is actually plenty time to get everything you need ready.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I'm going to assume you're talking about Utako.
You've got no-one to blame but yourself. The deadline is relayed to you as part of Utako's story.
An event fires in the library with her and Yatsumi. Utako even says that she's getting married soon. In about a month.
A month is actually plenty time to get everything you need ready.
I started the save years ago so when I came back I forgot about that. Its still fucking retarded especially since all of her events hinge on specific days and 70% of the time the game bugs and events don't even fire off.
Go figure why I stopped playing years ago.

Last edited:

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
You can delay the event timer by avoiding the Library.
Yeah dude let me just ctrl-z 24 hours of my life. Maybe it wouldn't be so fucking bullshit if this game wasn't such a neverending grindfest.

This is actually my 3rd attempt and trying to beat this game and every time I hit this same fucking wall. Why even have a timetable like this in the first place. Who is it fun for? Who wants to sink 24 hours into a game only to realize they fucked up and have to start over. Like it would be one thing if the gameplay was actually fun but its far from it. At this point I'd rather take a damn visual novel I can just ctrl skip through without the millions of menus.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah dude let me just ctrl-z 24 hours of my life. Maybe it wouldn't be so fucking bullshit if this game wasn't such a neverending grindfest.

This is actually my 3rd attempt and trying to beat this game and every time I hit this same fucking wall. Why even have a timetable like this in the first place. Who is it fun for? Who wants to sink 24 hours into a game only to realize they fucked up and have to start over. Like it would be one thing if the gameplay was actually fun but its far from it. At this point I'd rather take a damn visual novel I can just ctrl skip through without the millions of menus.
...yet you came back to the game "years" after skipping it once and play it again... the dev must have done enough right to bring you back and in that aspect you answered your own question, as of who likes these sorts of games.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 136832

Overview:

Two years after your father's death, your stepmother moves the whole family to a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposedly dead father gives you some strange glasses...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-17
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Developer: Gaweb Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.69 Public
Language: English, French, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Update Only: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45209 View attachment 136834 View attachment 136835 View attachment 136836 View attachment 136837 View attachment 136838 View attachment 136839 View attachment 136840
Need compressed version link!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

uaredisturbed

Jan 3, 2019
Need compressed version link!
There's not a full-encompassing compressed version for 0.69 public, but there is a compressed version for 0.65.1 that can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glassix-v0-69-public-gaweb-studio.222/page-295#post-6943391

From there you can go to the main website for Glassix and download the individual update files (about 30-60MB each) from here:

There has already been a "compression submission" submitted for 0.69, but no dice yet. If you wanna play today, and don't have a lot of space or bandwidth, this is how you have to do it. Cheers mate.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes