greysaber

May 4, 2017
anyone know how to cheat in this game? Plz tell me..
If you Press F4 in-game then click the numbers to the right of Affection and Obedience to raise them. In the upper right is a drop-down menu to switch between the girls and if you click the picture on the left you will teleport to them (Usually. Sometimes the girl is not found). Note. You still need to go through the phases at Obedience 10, 25, 50, 100.

Use F2 to open the map (or click the magnifying glass to go to town view) then double-click directly on a girl to port to them. Double click on an area in the map (can be an empty or occupied room/street) to port to it directly.

Reactions: Ravin123

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to cheat time? Like to manually set time like you can with cheat engine in a lot of the QSP games?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a way to cheat time? Like to manually set time like you can with cheat engine in a lot of the QSP games?
Look to the top right of the pic , see an hour glass figure ( 2nd from the right )click and you can advance time as you wish.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
How do you get the wardobe management option ? I tried with the first girl in sight, sarah and get her to follow me and bring her to either gym changing room, beach changing room and aquatic park changing and talk to her every time (while and while not she was under the follow me option) but I don't have the option. Doesn't it work with all npc ?

Edit : The option appears in her room

Last edited:

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Still can't get Lilly to L4 turned up at the shine as she said Sunday morning, nothing and now we are back her suggesting to me visit her during the week, hope I haven't glitched this as I had the shrine orgy way back but Lilly Level stayed at 3.

Reactions: GeoShadowman

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
You can open the save file in Notepad or something similar and then go down to the time section ("times":[number],) so like if you want it to be the 5th day at 12:00 then you do this multiplication which is:
({[# of days b4]x[24 hrs]}+[Hour of the initial day])x60=the amount you put in the [number] section of save.json
so for the example it would be [(4x24)+12]x60=6480 which would be implemented like so: ("times":6480,)

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Still can't get Lilly to L4 turned up at the shine as she said Sunday morning, nothing and now we are back her suggesting to me visit her during the week, hope I haven't glitched this as I had the shrine orgy way back but Lilly Level stayed at 3.
Have you tried to tell lily to follow you and walk her into the shrine on Sunday from 6am then just waited an hour each time until it started?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes