Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I get that part, but Im trying to change the progression, not the value of the outfit. For instance, at lvl 4 obedience, Aiko's maximum audacity for a work outfit is 3. I want to modify that figure, not the audacity value of the outfits themselves.
You can't change those values since they are hard coded in the javascript. It won't matter in the future anyway, since with the planned "Lily's spells" update, you'll be able to increase audacity in game. Not sure when it'll be added though, depends on patrons poll results.

@Daedolon I found a patch for this little problem, . But while patching it, I noticed that, no matter what, while a girl is in bath clothing or underwear, it always appears naked during the toilet encounter, as if the game can't find the correct files. I checked, the files exist, so I controlled on windows and the bug happens there too.
If someone can confirm the problem, maybe even check if it happens during sex events, it may be helpful to find the cause.
Ok thanks, I'll add this bug to the list. I didn't have time to check your files yet but i'll try to look into it before the next update at the end of the month. Thanks for your help !

so how do you use the patch to go from 19.1 to 19.2?
Download the patch and just unzip the content inside your Glassix folder. It will ask you to overwrite some file, just click yes.

How to change language?
Check the game's options in the main menu. You have flags representing the language, currently english, french and russian should be complete. Polish is on stand by at the moment.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
.... hard coded ....
Ahhhh. There they are. Words that have been the bane of my existence since I first started modding games.

Was looking to make it so I could get the girls naked or in their underwear pretty much everywhere once they were @ level 4, but still have the progession make sense so they wouldn't just walk around naked from the beginning of the game.

That said, I did come up with a workaround. Increased the amount the final obedience event modified the girls level so it ended up being greater than 4/4 max obedience, which gave extra audacity. Still, looking foward to the spells update.

In the same vein, can you shine any light on your plans for the strip club, or any future plans for doll mode?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
You can't change those values since they are hard coded in the javascript. It won't matter in the future anyway, since with the planned "Lily's spells" update, you'll be able to increase audacity in game. Not sure when it'll be added though, depends on patrons poll results.

Ok thanks, I'll add this bug to the list. I didn't have time to check your files yet but i'll try to look into it before the next update at the end of the month. Thanks for your help !

Download the patch and just unzip the content inside your Glassix folder. It will ask you to overwrite some file, just click yes.

Check the game's options in the main menu. You have flags representing the language, currently english, french and russian should be complete. Polish is on stand by at the moment.
Thanks

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
In the same vein, can you shine any light on your plans for the strip club, or any future plans for doll mode?
Well, the strip club is an addition from CarpeNoctem so it will involve his new girls and you can indeed expect a new stripper girl. For doll mode, it's not a priority at the moment but adding more commands or events related to it would be nice indeed. Usually involving several girls at once.

@
Only the two of us on the game indeed. I work directly in English myself for my own part which I then send to CarpeNoctem for french translation since it takes hours just to translate and I'd rather spend my time on something else. CarpeNoctem works on his side in French then translate to English and sends me his files which I test (somewhat :p) and integrate. However our English is not perfect so there are usually errors in the new english version. An English native speaker, Regardie, reviews the files when he has time to correct the English language. I just receive an update from him for 0.18 meaning 0.19 and 0.20 english are still not perfect. Maybe in a few months :p

Reactions: PugWug and waffel
U

User_17502

@
Thanks waffle. I reloaded the entire game and it fixed itself.

I have to say this game was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting minimal content with a lot of garbage gimmicks but the glasses vision is so enjoyable that I don’t even mind the ever expanding cast. The game feels like a hidden gem for me and I am glad I found it.

Reactions: waffel

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I have to say this game was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting minimal content with a lot of garbage gimmicks but the glasses vision is so enjoyable that I don’t even mind the ever expanding cast. The game feels like a hidden gem for me and I am glad I found it.
I have more hours in this game than I dare to admit! > . <

I think the only other h-game I have too many hours in is HHS+, but damn that game also triggers something!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Have never heard of or seen Honey Select as a viable option in the game
Well, I actually use SBPR for the game but the cards are compatible with Honey Select and I think with Play Home too. Glassix has been ongoing since about Februrary 2016 so only SBPR was out that year ^^ A migration to newer would be too painful though so I'm sticking with SBPR even though it's a pain to use. The menu in the new game is much better to generate similar screenshot.

I have more hours in this game than I dare to admit! > . <

I think the only other h-game I have too many hours in is HHS+, but damn that game also triggers something!
Ahah, glad to hear that :p There's still a lot coming in the game to make it even more entertaining ^^
By the way, if you have time, you should leave a review of the game here. Having as many review as possible would actually be helpful to increase the game popularity if you like it that much ^^ Like @ said, the game does not seem to be that well known even if I've been on it for almost 2 years now. Some more recent games are much more known and I'm not sure how that work ^^

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes