loshi44

Feb 10, 2017
I was afraid this bug might occur for some players. The option of this event actually depends on the outfit you gave Utako during her level 1 event. Are you using a fresh new game or a save file from a previous version ? If from a previous version, with which version did you start the save ?
To solve this issue, you will have to edit your save file with a text editor and find the text :
\"secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA\":1,
and add \"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",
which gives you
\"secretaryCsecretaryCobedienceA\":1,\"varutakosuit\":\"aiko\",
You can replace aiko by either naomi or nurse for this variable and depending on its value, a different girl will interrupt you.

Yes, a harem ending is planned but requires several intermediate events to unfold this path so it'll take more time.
So I tried this fix but then the event seems to freeze whenever Utako asks where she should go to change.

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the help, but I've done all of that. All characters are level 4, except sarah. I can't figure out whats preventing her level 3 from triggering. Does anyone know how to code the completion of level 3 for Sarah, so I can just skip that one and move on to level 4?
On your save file open it in notepad and search for teacherCobediencelevel\":2, and change the 2 to 3 it should bypass the level to 3.

BTW: a few things.

1) you can change all the levels and what not in here to bypass the affections and obedience as well as which day and time it is if you didn't know this by now.
2) I wanted to see what kind of problem you were running into so I made a new save and played only Mom and Sarah and found no issues no matter what kind of route or time I used to get to Venue C of the amusement park. So please tell me exactly or send me your save and I will try to figure it out because I never ran into this kind of problem and I really love this game so I really wanna see how and where the event doesn't activate.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
I love this game, but im noticing a pretty significant quality discrepancy from my earlier versions like 11.0 ish time and the current images in the game. Is there a way to get a full quality version?

I looked at other parts of this thread and saw a poster dumbed down the quality for a seperate update but im looking for the old full quality game version!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So I tried this fix but then the event seems to freeze whenever Utako asks where she should go to change.
It's the point where she changes to one of the three suits, so I guess something went wrong with that info. Have you tried using Naomi and Hanae flags in the save?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The "ending" event (walkthrough; "Step 7 : Go to church to trigger last event leading to endings") doesn't seem to trigger. Anael is level 4 with affection 100 and obedience 200, and I've visited the church several times since, but nothing happens there except the ordinary dialogue choices (talk, follow me, sex, cancel etc) for Anael. (have been playing and patching, saving and loading since v0.15, so it might be related to that; havent started a completely new game for a long time, and certainly not with v0.20...)

On a side note; the text and graphics dont match for several girls (Utako, Kumiko and Shizuru at least, probably many others) when having anal sex in their sleep; the text (which seems to be the same for most girls...) says you turn them around on their belly, images show them lying on their back.

And when approaching Shizuru in her sleep, there's a text starting with "Even with her husband in the same room..."; obviously a mix-up with Yatsumi's sleep event...

Edit: the ending scene suddenly appeared; Anael surprised me in the girls toilet at school a few days later., saying the spell was ready. The "bad endings" dont seem to be implemented yet (at least not for Rin and Saiko, the two I tested), but as long as there's a "Not implemented yet" message about it, it's no problem...
Yes, sorry about that, this event triggers 2 days after Anael is level 4. I'll update the walkthrough with this info. However you're still supposed to go to the church to trigger it. So there is a bug here I'll need to check. Thanks for the feedback :p

Doughty is an other word for vailant, Brave, (native english speakers please correct me, im always open to learn)
Gauls refer to the Celtic aborigines of France (Asterix the Gaul)
Nice game btw I like it a lot and it is one of my favorites
Thank's a lot also 4 ur kindness respondig al questions !
wish u good luck in 2018 and may all ur enterprises succed in this year !
Ahah thanks :p I didn't know about the meaning of doughty ^^ I'll go to sleep less stupid :p

I'm afraid I'll need a copy of your save file if it's still not working because with this fix, it should work :x You can send the file on contact@gaweb-studio.com if you want.

I love this game, but im noticing a pretty significant quality discrepancy from my earlier versions like 11.0 ish time and the current images in the game. Is there a way to get a full quality version?

I looked at other parts of this thread and saw a poster dumbed down the quality for a seperate update but im looking for the old full quality game version!
Yeah, I compressed the images due to the size which lead to some quality loss. I'll release the full size images in a separate package asap.

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
However you're still supposed to go to the church to trigger it.
As I had been to the church several times during that 2-day period, presumably that was enough to trigger it(?), and she just appeared "out of the blue" (as angels usually do... :angel: ) more or less on the minute two days after the level 4 event.

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
my game doesnt show any text, what's wrong? And how to update the game correctly? thanks in advance!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
As I had been to the church several times during that 2-day period, presumably that was enough to trigger it(?), and she just appeared "out of the blue" (as angels usually do... :angel: ) more or less on the minute two days after the level 4 event.
Yes, I know, it's a bug ^^

my game doesnt show any text, what's wrong? And how to update the game correctly? thanks in advance!
Will be solved in next patch. Check my answers above, I gave a temp fix for this.

also in the current version is the Kumiko Bug included :(

View attachment 55227 View attachment 55228
Will be solved in next patch.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
How do you get the principal unlocked? I saw the message saying I needed to go to her office, but when I did, she wasn't in there.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How can I change lily's clothes?She doesn't have the wardrobe option in any of the public changing rooms(she's already at lvl4).is it possible at all?

heavenlycourtesan

Sep 29, 2017
I had the same problem. Haven't been able to fix it yet.
Hey, I fixed it! I think it was a problem with copying saves over from an old version. I backed up and deleted the contents of my saves directory, then opened Glassix and made sure it was in English and saved the new settings. Then I copied all the old save files back in (except not the settings file). And now it's back in English.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes