Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v.0.20.1
The language switch in the options menu is now working again. A few other bugs have been solved too. Another patch will be released soon for the french translation and the remaining bugs not solved yet.

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
Every version I download Norton AV removes the glassix.exe file. Does not throw up any alerts if scan the compressed game file. When extract it and go to the folder it gets removed. Have tried telling norton to ignore the file but still deletes it. I have had on other games were it quarantines an "offending" .exe file which can then be recovered to the folder. But with this it deletes and has no recover option.
Win 7 64

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Every version I download Norton AV removes the glassix.exe file. Does not throw up any alerts if scan the compressed game file. When extract it and go to the folder it gets removed. Have tried telling norton to ignore the file but still deletes it. I have had on other games were it quarantines an "offending" .exe file which can then be recovered to the folder. But with this it deletes and has no recover option.
Win 7 64
This is a problem with the settings of Norton AV. There are no viruses there

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Win 7 64
I used to get this, so what I did was add an exception for my Glassix folder and all it subfolders as well as my downloads folder. Then I applied the changes and redownload the game. Problem solved.

@Nemesis2play
He was asked about this before. I think what he said was the SBPR models he's using don't really allow for such heavy body morphing or something along those lines. He also said that he might have a kind of "mass pregnancy" ending added in at some point.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
HELP ME PLEASE

How am I able to extract 0.20 to my game, I keep doing it, but the game keep saying version 19.2 and version 20.1 is out. the funny thing is, I can patch the game with 20.1, but then I cant see the images added in 0.20. What am I supposed to do?

pls help
If you have a basic version of 0.19.2, then
1) you must first install the patch 0.19.2-0.20.0 and then the patch 0.20.0-0.20.1
or
2) uninstall and download the full version 0.20.1

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Oh really? my last play was 0.15 and I'm getting tired of her fucking my ladies as an offering to her, finally I can now offer myself
Ahah, such a devoted player protecting his girls ^^
Starting week 2, you can trigger the story and end up having a deal with Lily so she will not require any more girls.
The only girl you can't save is Aiko though on first week. It makes me think we could add a hidden event to avoid sacrificing her too for players who want their harem to be "pure" :p

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Starting week 2, you can trigger the story and end up having a deal with Lily so she will not require any more girls.
The only girl you can't save is Aiko though on first week. It makes me think we could add a hidden event to avoid sacrificing her too for players who want their harem to be "pure" :p
How does that work with the end game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a thought from working on the English files. I know a lot about the game behind the scenes. :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
YES! Ahem, I mean, that'd be pretty cool...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes