XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
where can i get a current up to date walk though of this game without having to be a patreon of the Dev.???
You dont really need a walkthrough for this game, it's pretty straightforward, interact wiht the girls until you cap their tier, keep talking to them until they reveal the hint, follow the hint, done. And dont forget to bring a new girl each sunday to Lily.

You can turn up the cheat if you dont like the grind, talk to the girl once (to see the dialog) and then cap the category. I dont recommend to do that until you find the dialog boring tho.

As to know which girl is in and not, once you reach cap if they dont give you hint, they arent in the game yet. Also if you get to the sex menu and there's no option, she's not in the game yet.
And save each day, so you can redo an event if you're missing something (like enough relation with someone).

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, is there a setting or Mod that can change the control set up to allow a keyboard input like the space bar to advance the text, or am I the only one who finds the endless left clicking annoying af?

volcanor

Jul 5, 2017
A kind soul would share a save file plz (hopefully at the end of 0.22 updt) i ve lost my save files after formating my pc

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
guys i need help...i cant got to next text it get stuck in one text and cant seem to move another without pressing ctrl...plz help

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
So did I miss something? or does one just start the game with the glasses? :D
How do I learn spells? stuff like tis is what I am missing atm :D
If it really starts just like that I would like an introduction to the glasses.

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
OK, is there a setting or Mod that can change the control set up to allow a keyboard input like the space bar to advance the text, or am I the only one who finds the endless left clicking annoying af?
You should be able to press and hold left ctrl to skip text. Works on my system and I don't recall switching any controls or settings to enable this.

Reactions: Reese286

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't gotten the spells myself, but when you start a new game -> don't skip day one. This will give you an intro to the glasses.

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
I believe you see the protagonist receiving the glasses in the skippable Day 1 intro - though I admit it is a brief scene - and begin to receive their backstory/the plot starting the first Sunday (I think) of the game.

It's pretty much magic, but limited to mind control. You build up the efficacy of the mind control on various girls the more you use it on them. For low level, you've got to give them minor orders to build up xp, like following you into another room or letting you peep on them.

There is also a built-in cheat system if you get tired of grinding. You can click to raise various stats within the menu, though I would recommend not cheating on the levels (the one that's 0-4) because those have special scenes tied to them. You can skip the grind for mind control xp and raising their mood (by talking to them daily) and then when you talk to them they will give you hints for the scenario to raise their mind control level.

I forget the exact terminology the game uses, but that's the general gist. I would link the official walkthrough but it was recently made Patreon only. Hopefully someone will post the most version here soon.

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
v0.23.0
to v0.23.1

Any Changelog?
From the 0.23.1 changelog in game:

General
Added more shops and items in the game
The city map now displays girls in the same building as the player even without the spells to make it easier to find them

Translation
Russian translation updated
French translation updated by CarpeNoctem

Bug Corrections
Corrected missing translated buttons in shop menu
Corrected Emiri level 4 event trigger conditions

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you, I did not skip day 1 intro tho? weird.
That is odd. Did you hold ctrl to skip text at all? The event chain isn't that long and you can easily miss the dialog if skipping. To make matters better, the explanation itself is only a couple of scenes before you "suddenly" know how to use the glasses.

Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
Nope, I did not skip anything. I restarted game without skipping again. This time I did meet THAT person in front of the subway, and after that got an explanation to the glasses including x-ray and map feature. (all the stuff I didnt get an explanation last time) So it may have bugged out last time.

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
Until the new Walkthrough is finished, you may use this PDF-File which I made of the latest available Version:

Though the dev seems to be working on a new walkthrough to replace the one now understandably restricted, could this be added to the OP in the meantime? All current walkthrough requests now link to a post that can't be accessed.

Reactions: darlic

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Download:
v0.22.0: - - -
Patch v0.21.3 to v0.22.0: - - - - - - -
Patch v0.22.0 to v0.22.1: - - - -
Patch v0.22.1 to v0.23.0: - - - - - - - -
Patch v0.23.0 to v0.23.1:
Sooo... If I want to play this game I have to download and extract version .22, then download and patch it to version .22.1, then download and patch it to version .23, then download and patch it to version .23.1?
Can anyone tell me if it's worth all that?

Reactions: Daveck
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes