Feyrs

Apr 11, 2018
Game is really nice, and its really easy to patch, just extract the patches and drag/drop in same named folders in game folder. The only thing which saddens me is that there lewd scenes are not animated :D if they were then 10/10 for the game.

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
Sooo... If I want to play this game I have to download and extract version .22, then download and patch it to version .22.1, then download and patch it to version .23, then download and patch it to version .23.1?
Can anyone tell me if it's worth all that?
I uploaded this one to Mega. Fully patched to current version .23.1.

Sep 4, 2017
Found a bug @Daedolon when I asked Saiko to give me Private lessons, she asked for 40$ and 2 hours of my spare time, I did not have any money on me but pressed Ok anyways, the game semi froze on me, I could still hide text but could not interact with anything else. I had to force exit the game unfortunately.

Some further info: I encountered her at the school pool, I then asked her to follow me, and it was in the school storage room where I asked her for private lessons.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe I derped my search, but can anyone tell me how to do emiri's level 4 event? I know it has something to do with Naomi, but I honestly don't remember what I did with that character.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
We try to add as little forks in the story to make it easy with each update but for this one, it was mandatory since this path leads to the harem ending and requires you to betray both Lily and Anael by gathering special information before the spell corruption. For long time players it can indeed be a hassle but bear in mind that Glassix is still in development and will still be for many more months if we want to complete everything we planned for the game.
I understand the necessity of the new fork but for someone who just started a new game in 22.0 and pretty much maxed out all the other girls and currently-available spells (to the point where I have to delay the Anael spell choice every day), it would be a hassle to restart the whole game again.

Any chance you can give us the JSON syntax for that specific flag the event checks against so I can edit my save ? I did the confession event with Naomi during my 22.0 run so story-wise, I am probably not missing much except those few images that were added in 23.0:

<var code="naomiconfessed" operator="eq" value="1" />

In my save file, I already have this: \"motherBnaomiconfession\":60964.5. I don't know much about how JSON data is stored but since it's a floating point value, I assume it's a time index of when the event occurred. However, that doesn't seem to be enough to trigger the above.

Regarding the confession event itself, in 22.0 it didn't seem like this could be triggered a second time if you first encounter it when Naomi's obendience is too low. I haven't checked if that's changed in 23.0 but if not, it might be a good idea to make it repeatable so players are not locked out of the future harem path by accident.

Regarding the necklace thing, I know it's not available yet but I already got approval for the uniforms using the rest of the girls. It seems now that every time I talk to Hikari, she asks for the necklace anyway and once you do, that also re-triggers Mitsuko's dialogue saying that you got approval. That second re-triggering also tends to reset some of the girl's clothing to use that new uniform, even if you already have them wearing something with a higher audacity level.

So I think there probably needs to be an additional gate flag for Mitsuko & al. regarding the uniform approval dialogue if that approval has already been obtained. Either that or require all 5 girls approve of the uniforms, once the necklace has been implemented.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Nope, I did not skip anything. I restarted game without skipping again. This time I did meet THAT person in front of the subway, and after that got an explanation to the glasses including x-ray and map feature. (all the stuff I didnt get an explanation last time) So it may have bugged out last time.
I'm new and i got here looking for the same bug. This time i did see the first scene but on my second day, when i go to see the principal no scene happens, same thing when you're asked to go to the Shrine, these story events seem to be skipped for me, anyone know how to fix that?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
OK, is there a setting or Mod that can change the control set up to allow a keyboard input like the space bar to advance the text, or am I the only one who finds the endless left clicking annoying af?
The CTRL key does not work for you ?

Found a bug @Daedolon when I asked Saiko to give me Private lessons, she asked for 40$ and 2 hours of my spare time, I did not have any money on me but pressed Ok anyways, the game semi froze on me, I could still hide text but could not interact with anything else. I had to force exit the game unfortunately.

Some further info: I encountered her at the school pool, I then asked her to follow me, and it was in the school storage room where I asked her for private lessons.
I'll debug that asap, thanks for the feedback !

I understand the necessity of the new fork but for someone who just started a new game in 22.0 and pretty much maxed out all the other girls and currently-available spells (to the point where I have to delay the Anael spell choice every day), it would be a hassle to restart the whole game again.

Any chance you can give us the JSON syntax for that specific flag the event checks against so I can edit my save ? I did the confession event with Naomi during my 22.0 run so story-wise, I am probably not missing much except those few images that were added in 23.0:

<var code="naomiconfessed" operator="eq" value="1" />

In my save file, I already have this: \"motherBnaomiconfession\":60964.5. I don't know much about how JSON data is stored but since it's a floating point value, I assume it's a time index of when the event occurred. However, that doesn't seem to be enough to trigger the above.

Regarding the confession event itself, in 22.0 it didn't seem like this could be triggered a second time if you first encounter it when Naomi's obendience is too low. I haven't checked if that's changed in 23.0 but if not, it might be a good idea to make it repeatable so players are not locked out of the future harem path by accident.

Regarding the necklace thing, I know it's not available yet but I already got approval for the uniforms using the rest of the girls. It seems now that every time I talk to Hikari, she asks for the necklace anyway and once you do, that also re-triggers Mitsuko's dialogue saying that you got approval. That second re-triggering also tends to reset some of the girl's clothing to use that new uniform, even if you already have them wearing something with a higher audacity level.

So I think there probably needs to be an additional gate flag for Mitsuko & al. regarding the uniform approval dialogue if that approval has already been obtained. Either that or require all 5 girls approve of the uniforms, once the necklace has been implemented.
Your save file basically contains 3 main arrays containing the necessary informations : pastEvents, dailyEvents and stats. When an event trigger, depending on its type, it'll be stored in pastEvents or dailyEvents with the time of execution (however, it should be an integer, not a float, this is really strange). The rest of the data goes to stats. The variables triggered during events are stored in stats and have the prefix "var". As you noticed, the naomi confession event had a new variable added last version : naomiconfessed which is stored in the stats under the name "varnaomiconfessed". So yes, you'll be able to add the needed variable to trigger the harem ending in the future if you edit your savefile. If you want to trigger the event again, you can just remove the part you mentioned : \"motherBnaomiconfession\":60964.5, and you should be able to trigger it again properly. Or you can just add the variable to the stats directly, "varnaomiconfessed":1.

I'm new and i got here looking for the same bug. This time i did see the first scene but on my second day, when i go to see the principal no scene happens, same thing when you're asked to go to the Shrine, these story events seem to be skipped for me, anyone know how to fix that?
Which version are you using ? I got a lot of reports about this problem but I can't figure out what's the cause yet.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
The walkthrough is now locked behind a paywall. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could upload this as well :)

Reactions: Pedrocas77

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
Until the new Walkthrough is finished, you may use this PDF-File which I made of the latest available Version:

This is great, but it cuts off parts between pages.

EDIT: Ok, so there's a wiki on this site that has more info, but it's not letting me edit it.

Last edited:

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Which version are you using ? I got a lot of reports about this problem but I can't figure out what's the cause yet.

But this is a really old bug, i remember getting it way back on version 0.19 or 0.20 i think.

But starting a new game seemed to fix it, i don't know why tho i played it exactly the same way.

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Your save file basically contains 3 main arrays containing the necessary informations : pastEvents, dailyEvents and stats. When an event trigger, depending on its type, it'll be stored in pastEvents or dailyEvents with the time of execution (however, it should be an integer, not a float, this is really strange). The rest of the data goes to stats.
If I recall correctly, running moves changes the time needed to move between locations by a factor of 0.5 compared to normal; that's probably why you need a float. I'll try the var definition to see if it helps.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

But this is a really old bug, i remember getting it way back on version 0.19 or 0.20 i think.

But starting a new game seemed to fix it, i don't know why tho i played it exactly the same way.
The other players also said the same thing but I have no idea how to reproduce it. It's as if the events xml files are not loaded properly and randomly crash after the first events. I've added some new debug log files and a proper loading screen for the files so hopefully, I'll get more data on how to solve this issue next version.

If I recall correctly, running moves changes the time needed to move between locations by a factor of 0.5 compared to normal; that's probably why you need a float. I'll try the var definition to see if it helps.
Ah yeah, I forgot about the running speed ^^ That's exactly it :p

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
This is probably a weird question, but is there anyway to lessen the amount of points you gain when you activate cheat mode? I want to cheat to progress faster, but I don't want to do the all or nothing approach of 100 points instantly. I have some dignity, lol.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes