Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yep nothing shows at all
This seems to be a compatibility issue more than anything else. If you're running Windows 8 or later, try setting the compatibility mode for Windows 7 and Run as Administrator. (Sometimes rebooting after setting these is needed to make them stick).
If you're already running Windows 7 64 Bit, just set the Administrator option.
IIRC, this requires 64 bit operating systems to work.

If you're running this on a Mac, you might want to ask around for help running nw.js on a Mac or see if @Daedolon can help. Aside from this, there's actually very little help I can provide.

alf21

Feb 4, 2018
Dans la version 0.25, impossible de faire des actes sexuel. ça marque à chaque fois "pas ici, voyons..." Malgré une obedience à 4

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
A mostly mechanical update, the new features when choosing actions are definitely welcome and the new clothing overlays open the possibility for mixing the underwear with outfits as it was intended.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW the wiki has been updated with info on some girls not yet implemented, it's worth a check if anyone is interest in them.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
0.25 becomes unresponsive when trying to pick up the study key in Rins house.
Edit: Scratch that, Okimis bedroom makes it unresponsive too so it might be all of them.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
После запуска игры и изменения на русский язык вылетает (у меня на моменте поиска ключа в комнате сестры). При попытке запустить снова вот это: Glassix 25_Error.png

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
После запуска игры и изменения на русский язык вылетает (у меня на моменте поиска ключа в комнате сестры). При попытке запустить снова вот это: View attachment 107663
Please add english translations to your posts.
Пожалуйста, добавьте английский перевод на свой пост.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes