Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
Started from scratch this save, anyone having trouble meeting Sarah? I go to the afternoon class on Tuesday and get changed but it doesnt add her to the list of girls.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone with problems to initiate sex with any girl in all rooms? Stats with them are maxed yet I cannot fuck a girl comfortably going naked in rhe house. Only sex i can get is events and doll mode. And threesomes.. individual action seems forbidden

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
isn't Irish pretty much one of the few languages that can have accents so thick that other native speakers can't understand it? :p
Hehe, yeah. There are those but at school our ears get trained to reasonably decipher the thicker ones... But Munster Irish still bamboozles me.

is there an incest patch?
I mean... WTF? You don't need one with this game.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Lots of images missing. When I go into Fujiko's room another girl's name comes up and the options are red. Miwa goes off the radar at night even though I have her keys.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone trying the mac version get it to work?
I am trying, @Daedolon where should I move the assets to, do you know?

I tried inside the resources folder and inside the app.nw folder. Also I moved from windows version the folders: bgs, characters, data, locales and scenes.

Edit: in another thread someone said that they can play node.js games (which Im pretty sure this is) directly from Firefox just by opening the begin.html or something similar, but I found no such file.

pololov

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, need help. There is "MotherB" character in the game's folder, but I have no idea how to meet this girl. Does anybody know?

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Guys, need help. There is "MotherB" character in the game's folder, but I have no idea how to meet this girl. Does anybody know?
MotherB is Naomi, Rin's mother, and I believe you meet her coming back from shopping in Street A after school ~5pm.

Reactions: pololov

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Is there a 24.1 to 25.0 patch?
24.1 to 25.0 patch only?
v0.24.1 to v0.25 patch ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.25 full + patch 0.24.1-0.25+fix

added Changelog to the Op
added magnet for the full v to the Op.
added v0.24.1 to 0.25 to the Op.
added Wiki and Walktrough to the Op.
Thanks to @Ric

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Is there any modification I can make, like say to the config.xml, that would remove stat caps on fitness, academics, etc?

Reactions: dd777

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
How do you meet Hikari?
In the condition it says:
Location is School - Senior Classroom (School - Senior Classroom)
Day number greater than 1 (2)
Day in Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri (Tue)
Hour lesser than 9 (7)
And no events start, why?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
How do you meet Hikari?
In the condition it says:
Location is School - Senior Classroom (School - Senior Classroom)
Day number greater than 1 (2)
Day in Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri (Tue)
Hour lesser than 9 (7)
And no events start, why?
Go to class day 2 or later

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
Does the game's sexual scene's contain animation of some sort? Just picturesque CG scene's don't do much for me... :x

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Please fix the "find key and freeze" bug in v0.25 ! Thanks for this great game !
Damn, was hoping to find out that there was an easy work-around...

UPDATE:
So a not so great workaround is to go into the save folder, open your save in notepad or notepad++, and manually add the keys to your inventory. I just copy and pasted what it had in older save files into the new one and seems to work.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
I can't trigger Lily's level 4 event, Sarah's level 4 event glitches too, it triggers and takes me home but then it guides to my living room and instead of getting a scene i enter free roam mode again and nothing happens.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes