apollos

Sep 7, 2017
Just updated the game from 0.18 to 0.25 and after loading the game, ever time i try to have sex with a girl it says " not here", soo... what do i have to do.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
1st try: Stuck when 1 day intro searching sister room and find key, dunno what to do cannot click sister key or cancel, just stuck here..
2nd try: 1 day intro going school - back to home than sister room, serach. then stuck on choise again..
is this bug or ? Tired going alt+f4 and load game again
I had the same problem with ver 25 downloaded the command fix no info no idea where it goes any keep thats given to mc is ok any you pick up locks game only choice it to crash it ver 24.1 was better
best regards
Dave3518

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Ik heb een probleem in 2 slaapkamers, zoals zus en moeder als je op zoek gaat naar sleutels, dan zit het vast, dan kun je niets meer doen hier is een oplossing voor

Drue

May 12, 2018
I had the same problem with ver 25 downloaded the command fix no info no idea where it goes any keep thats given to mc is ok any you pick up locks game only choice it to crash it ver 24.1 was better
best regards
Dave3518
Just play and don't click search button you will doing fine with ver.25. Got the key from the girl if their relation high enough,
only mom and sis will never given their's key

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It is unplayable for me. Getting black screen after launch the game. Tried the solutions in this thread but nothing worked. It is sad to download over 2gb for nothing but anyway..

Ayame

Jun 6, 2017
I meet Hikari on day 3 or 4 when the class vote for class rep.
Btw is there a way to win the vote for class rep?
yes I found it, on Sunday at midnight in the class it mysteriously appeared the event for the class rep (???OMG???) having a class of only 4 people + 1 teacher it is normal that you do school when it is closed :)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes