4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, 9 months for 830 renders and 50 animations :unsure:, I had no idea it took so long to create all that, but who am I to judge ;)

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone have a better period in time for human reproduction?
You would not want a bugy mess
in the delivery room now, would ya ???
nah, it is already beyond human reproduction/delivery time....it has became more like elephants reproduction/delivery now, so it shall be soon™ , and it shall be large.

• Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi all. The update is ready. Right now the guys are working on proofreading the text and searching for errors. Most likely the update will be fully ready on August 21-22.
Never promise a date. When everything is done and ready to release, then say the game will be released in a week(Or the next day)
Mr.Jet learned this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
waitin.jpg

Sorry, Lotte, honey .. .this update stood us up big time...​

All we can say is ... WE GOT STOOD UP. We been lighting the candles and all .. but she flaked on us.
Discord Update
MrStarRaccoonYesterday at 5:06 AM
Everyone,

Hi all. The update is ready. Right now the guys are working on proofreading the text and searching for errors. Most likely the update will be fully ready on August 21-22.
Never promise a date. When everything is done and ready to release, then say the game will be released in a week(Or the next day)
Mr.Jet learned this.
Our update is yet to make an appearence in our game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Glimpses of the Past [v0.4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.86 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 777 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 759 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Lmao, could you imagine that being a tag. Idk why but this comment cracked me up. (not sarcastic)

I think something that might work betting is tags like "NTR Type A" , "NTR Type B", etc or "Soft NTR", "Hard NTR".
But then half of the people would constantly be asking what is "Type A" mean?
There could also but a "Cuckold" tag.
Personally, I've been thinking about NTR+ and NTR- where NTR- is all the shit what is counted here as NTR and NTR+ is then again would be all netori etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All we need is a huge disclaimer: MC WILL WATCH OTHER NPCS GETTING LAID WHILE NOT GETTING ANY .. be prepared to be the lonesome jerk who only gets to watch and feel worthless.
Personally, I've been thinking about NTR+ and NTR- where NTR- is all the shit what is counted here as NTR and NTR+ is then again would be all netori etc.
Tottaly not this game, our MC is a bad ass yoga morning person used to showers in the morning and saving babes as a pass time.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So, is this a cuck game or not? All i gathered from a quick read is that it has NTR (smartly covered to avoid the tag) and the MC has erectile dysfunction and all you see is others fucking (i'am with little sleep, no patience to read 59 pages), am i correct?

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
So, is this a cuck game or not? All i gathered from a quick read is that it has NTR (smartly covered to avoid the tag) and the MC has erectile dysfunction and all you see is others fucking (i'am with little sleep, no patience to read 59 pages), am i correct?
No, the Mc not a cuck or even beta..
And his dick is fine

after this update i lost all interest in game...still good luck with developement.
Damn, what happen?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes