pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for this new version (0.43.3) :) .

I've noticed a few issues concerning the cards.

- Apparently, only 2 of the 4 new romance cards are added automatically in the inventory ("Catgirl Merchant" and "Anvil"), if you are concerned. I guess the 2 other ones ("Bar Girl" and "Town Hall Girl") are normally added only during the concerned events (probably during the "assist" events). But if you've already played these events in the previous versions, there are currenlty no way to now have these cards (they are not sold by the cat girl).

- The previous "Church Maiden - Romance Card" image has been removed (i.e. CRChurchMaiden1). For those already having this card in their inventory, trying to view it will lead to an game error. I've attached the concerned file hereafter (taken from version 0.43), if someone is encountering this bug (decompress it and put the "CRChurchMaiden1.rpgmvp" file in the "\www\img\pictures" sub-folder of the game).

- I was also missing 2 cards for my own: "Sorceress - Romance Card 3" and "Hoblina - Romance Card". Probably coming from the last event with Hoblina (i.e. the "reduce" event). I don't know if it is specifying to me, or if they are not automatically added in the game. And they are not sold by the cat girl neither.

*** EDIT ***
Issues also present in version 0.43.4.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
the growth of the tits, their looks when they give you afterwords.
and the best goblins are breeded goblins

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
Do you mean "why you find it hot"?
Or do you mean "what kind of implementation you find hot"?

it sounds like you are asking for the former from the phrasing.
but logically, the latter would be more relevant.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Do you mean "why you find it hot"?
Or do you mean "what kind of implementation you find hot"?

it sounds like you are asking for the former from the phrasing.
but logically, the latter would be more relevant.
both

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
If they're little half goblins, it changes everything. It would be fun to realize that when the mc creampies a pregnant goblin, all those babies she's carrying (which are all female btw) pop out addicted to a certain person's cum. And they're next in line to lead the goblins. Which means she pops out ready made worshippers that turn "18+" very quickly and are always willing to breed with a certain wierdo.
Preggo+Wincest for the win!

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
An option on the menu or something to, at least, hide the cheat skill would be nice, since it can be easily clicked on by accident, and I kinda want to play this game)
edit: thought it seems that MC just kills everything in 1-hit as some one-punch man xD

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
Well let me enlighten you. Personally, just knowing that girls can be impregnated at any time, increases the coomability of most sex scenes a lot. You dont need to implement a complicated pregnancy chance calculator or menstruation system to make it pregnancy-enthusiast friendly, a simple chance roll with an optional x-ray of the egg getting fertilized should be enough.

Now the hard part is figuring out what happens after, in game terms. Do you plan to implement a marriage system? Multiple kids? Birth scenes? Do you plan to simulate the born kids at all? All of these increase the amount of work significantly so it all depends on how far you plan to take it. But just for the sake of maximum coomability try to focus on these points - all characters should be able to get pregnant (aftermath matters little, though it would be nice to see what the hellspawn looks like), creampie scenes!, pregnant belly sex scenes, pregnancy related dirty and non dirty dialogue. (optional birth scenes for us sickos)

Hope this helped, if you have any questions let me know

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoblinLayer-0.43.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, lucky me, download bugged version an hour before fixed one was out and when tryed to get that one, got blocked by mega limit. Great xD
Oh well, continue tomorrow, I guess T-T

• Sad
Reactions: Parodos and Gato21

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Damn, lucky me, download bugged version an hour before fixed one was out and when tryed to get that one, got blocked by mega limit. Great xD
Oh well, continue tomorrow, I guess T-T
You can get it from itch, pretty sure there's no limit there

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
An option on the menu or something to, at least, hide the cheat skill would be nice, since it can be easily clicked on by accident, and I kinda want to play this game)
edit: thought it seems that MC just kills everything in 1-hit as some one-punch man xD
Yea, maybe I'll just let people choose if they wnt the cheat skill or not at the beginning.
MC can deal serious damage to a single enemy, but is still gonna struggle against multiple or bosses without support

Reactions: azzjah and Vizer007

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
knowing that girls can be impregnated at any time
I think the 'risk' is a significant part of it right?

There's gonna be an option to set it to be safe (never), risky (chance roll), and always.

I'm planning to have kids actually be born, since it makes sense plot-wise, and it'll be a good set-up for some jokes :D
It shouldnt be that complicated, working on it atm. Knocking up --> time pass* --> knocked up --> time pass---> offspring ---> repeat. Its mainly the time pass that needs work. And making the 3d ofc.

*(in rpgmaker this could be represented by the player walking x amount of steps, or a timer)

No birth scenes tho, at least not anything explicit.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

There's gonna be an option to set it to be safe (never), risky (chance roll), and always.

I'm planning to have kids actually be born, since it makes sense plot-wise, and it'll be a good set-up for some jokes :D
It shouldnt be that complicated, working on it atm. Knocking up --> time pass* --> knocked up --> time pass---> offspring ---> repeat. Its mainly the time pass that needs work. And making the 3d ofc.

*(in rpgmaker this could be represented by the player walking x amount of steps, or a timer)

The body changes and risk have already been mentioned. I think one of the big reasons for me, especially when goblins are involved, is when the love interest is eager/crazy about it. Dialogue before/during/after. And my development of the fetish is honestly probably this one's fault:
download.png

Some folks don't care about the aftermath, but that's a huge part of it for me. I'd rate it in this order; Repeatable stuff with game impact > repeatable stuff where kids go to "the farm" > endings. Peasants quest has already been mentioned but it sets the ideal precedent for me. Kids can be interacted with, the goblin love interests actively keep your army reinforced, love interests react to the risk and body changes, etc.

Reactions: Parodos

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I will try. I think my severe breeding kink (with IRL women AND with monster girls) is some deeply-rooted biological stuff. All I can say is, if I'm in bed with a lady and she starts saying things like "cum in me, get me pregnant," that's gonna result in a blinding, shuddering, losing control of my voluntary muscles level of orgasm.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

That actually sounds freakin' AWESOME, I'd recommend doing it like SummerTime Saga wherein the pregnancies last like three weeks tops. And me personally, Imma breed them luscious greenskin gals like freakin' bunnies. That child support succubus is just gonna move in with me, it'd be easier for her... BTW, any chance of GS getting any of THAT sweet succ action? Asking for a friend....

Reactions: Greebz

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Well let me enlighten you. Personally, just knowing that girls can be impregnated at any time, increases the coomability of most sex scenes a lot. You dont need to implement a complicated pregnancy chance calculator or menstruation system to make it pregnancy-enthusiast friendly, a simple chance roll with an optional x-ray of the egg getting fertilized should be enough.

Now the hard part is figuring out what happens after, in game terms. Do you plan to implement a marriage system? Multiple kids? Birth scenes? Do you plan to simulate the born kids at all? All of these increase the amount of work significantly so it all depends on how far you plan to take it. But just for the sake of maximum coomability try to focus on these points - all characters should be able to get pregnant (aftermath matters little, though it would be nice to see what the hellspawn looks like), creampie scenes!, pregnant belly sex scenes, pregnancy related dirty and non dirty dialogue. (optional birth scenes for us sickos)

Hope this helped, if you have any questions let me know
Agree wholeheartedly with the optional x-ray egg bit, that is hawt.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I think I like pregnancy for a few reasons:
  1. Continuing of the bloodline. Knowing that your line will be continued for at least another generation I find great.
  2. It shows the dedication of the woman (hopefully at least) to the MC. Knowing that she wants to carry around the next generation of the MC I find hot.
  3. I love pregnant bodies + lactation.
  4. The kids themselves (not in a sexual way). While the vast majority of pregnancy games do not do this, I greatly enjoy watching the kids grow or playing with them. I enjoy interacting with the next line.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes