Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
In my personal opinion, which is in no way a general consensus, I would say that the main drive is "consequence".

It's not so much a 'pregnancy fetish' as an 'impregnation fetish' for me. The thought the sex carries more than just release.

The same notion plays in your own game already - here the sex can result in more than just release: a devoted new lover, subjugation, progression ect. Pregnancy can help add weight and consequence to a sex scene.

This is, again merely in my opinion, the reason fans of impregnation often favors the harem tag. If a sex scene can result in a new addition - and thus not merely release - it adds the wanted weight.

I personally like to see my character having some sort of effect on the world he threads. A sex scene is gone the next day in game, heroic deeds and lovers in a few generations but world populated by your kids still has an imprint. Silly, I know.

It doesn't have to be the deepest system. A variable per relevant character tracking pregnancy - resulting in children/events set to autonomous movement: 'random'. Though of course, as many a lad says on this site: the deeper, the better!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
For me, it's the feeling of complete domination/ownership and submission of your partner. She has allowed you the chance to change her life for many months, including near immobilization for the final trimester and then she undergoes a severely painful medical procedure to raise this pregnancy for 18 years potentially and it changes her body, adds breast size and leaves a permanent mark on her that a slave tattoo nor collar can hope to achieve without some serious magic involved. It's also more realistic than a Succubus crest/Slave tattoo in doing what they do. It's also a very WHOLESOME BDSM act in my opinion, often done as a reward for a character's standing towards the individual involved, but in some cases, it can be a very very very hard and crushing reality given to a character much like a trauma victim considers carrying the child of someone forced onto them. I am not a fan of rape pregnancies, but I do like the wholesome kind a ton. The kind that is a character thanking me for caring about her. The Usanna pregnancy in Love and Corruption is a beautiful example of this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To me, there is nothing more rewarding in a game than this concept. Few games achieve this and typically pregnancy is a side tag, never a focus or goal. Miel/Norn games are infamous for being about pregnancy but not actually providing enough stick to make the carrot inviting.

So there you go. You have the tag. I have been following for ages, havent tried it out but I am in the middle of a crunch period. I'll get to this soon, but I hope this helped you. And Succubus Hunter there you go. happy? lol
This is surprisingly wholesome indeed. When I thought pregnancy kink, I was in fact thinking of forced pregnancy kink.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This is surprisingly wholesome indeed. When I thought pregnancy kink, I was in fact thinking of forced pregnancy kink.
Willing impregnation is the best fetish. There is no better imho. As I said, when done proper, it can be the culmination of getting to know a character and your reward is seeing them allow it to happen. Much life how real dating goes, get to know a girl, propose, have kids/marry. Or you skip the ring stuff like some do. It depends.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
Not that I am one but: I absolutley LOVE how you handled the preg/child content so far. Usually its something I am glad if its optional or simply not there. But with this game it came as a really pleasant surprise.

Not that I wish more games would handle it that way; loosing all the phat loot all the time does sting a bit. But: A punchline well delivered :sneaky:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hm why pregnancy? that's easily answered.. because the game lore tells us, MC has a giant amount of child support to pay monthly. that just suggests them green gals get pregnant all the time, thus should have pregnancy happen more often than not, for sake of coherence, right? ..right? :sneaky:
whatever, creating offspring is still the primal drive behind having sex, i don't even see pregnancy in a game as a kink. sex makes babies, simply as that.
for goblins, as i see there are rather large numbers of them, males, mind you, and barely even a one femal per hub, i'd come to think they don't mind incest much (as long as it's a goblin) and might have a rather short time of pregnancy to begin with.
then again i haven't met that many goblins in real life, to discuss these points; i may be a litte off there.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think the lore was established that human impregnating the goblin results in full humans or am i mistaken?
Yes. and vice versa.
A goblin male impregnating a human female results in a goblin child.
A human male impregnating a goblin female results in a human child.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes. and vice versa.
Well that's no fun. I thought we would see the MC with a whole brood of goblin bastards running around. Expectations shattered.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yes. and vice versa.
Which is interesting because it often winds up as the reverse in other settings. I think that's at least partly because people don't want to get into genetics, and there's lots of harem media that just makes the children little clones of their mothers for easy identification of which child came from which harem member.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Yes. and vice versa.
Well that's no fun. I thought we would see the MC with a whole brood of goblin bastards running around. Expectations shattered.
*terms and conditions may apply
deepestlore.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think it makes things more fair. instead of only goblins going after human women. it is a sex war
breed or die.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think it makes things more fair. instead of only goblins going after human women. it is a sex war
breed or die.
Sounds like we are getting something humanish. Sort of like the average user of this site. :D
Edit: Hey, it's not punching down when you include yourself.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Willing impregnation is the best fetish. There is no better imho. As I said, when done proper, it can be the culmination of getting to know a character and your reward is seeing them allow it to happen. Much life how real dating goes, get to know a girl, propose, have kids/marry. Or you skip the ring stuff like some do. It depends.
I think this is the most wholesome thing I've ever seen on here. This seems like less about domination and more the desire to have a loving family. Don't get me wrong, domination is still great and for many of us on here, a must.

Reactions: Gato21

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I think this is the most wholesome thing I've ever seen on here. This seems like less about domination and more the desire to have a loving family. Don't get me wrong, domination is still great and for many of us on here, a must.
IDK dude, tbh I feel there IS a sense of light dom in it to me. Nothing serious, but its a side order to the main course.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Also what is better:

Unlimited offspring, ever increasing counter, I guess you could have some random initial flavor dialogue 'naming them' and so on, before they set off to find their way in the world or whatever (they grow up fast). Might run into a random kid in the cottage.

OR

Limited, but a bit more unique/personalized, maybe you can give them names and some life advice (it wouldn't be anything too complicated), might run into a named/unique kid at the cottage.

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Also what is better:

Unlimited offspring, ever increasing counter, I guess you could have some random initial flavor dialogue 'naming them' and so on, before they set off to find their way in the world or whatever (they grow up fast). Might run into a random kid in the cottage.

OR

Limited, but a bit more unique/personalized, maybe you can give them names and some life advice (it wouldn't be anything too complicated), might run into a named/unique kid at the cottage.
Either/both as long as it's tailored to the personality/desires of the love interest?

Also potentially relevant, the nature of the children: (Although I'm all for breaking stereotypes in a game like this. The goblins have a lot of personality.)
*terms and conditions may apply
View attachment 2451014

Broadly speaking, unlimited offspring leads to more replayability / room for gameplay where limited tends to provide room for narrative development and wholesome content. It's a coinflip on which one the player will like more. I don't have a strong preference but variety is the spice of life so long as it doesn't make development feel like hell and you feel like you have a good way to implement it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes