Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think I like pregnancy for a few reasons:
  1. Continuing of the bloodline. Knowing that your line will be continued for at least another generation I find great.
  2. It shows the dedication of the woman (hopefully at least) to the MC. Knowing that she wants to carry around the next generation of the MC I find hot.
  3. I love pregnant bodies + lactation.
  4. The kids themselves (not in a sexual way). While the vast majority of pregnancy games do not do this, I greatly enjoy watching the kids grow or playing with them. I enjoy interacting with the next line.
You know, it might not get my jimmies in a rustle like it does for you preggo fiends, but I got to say, out of all the fetishes you could have, a pregnancy fetish is kind of wholesome. As a true degenerate, I myself am into more darker shit, like cuddling and head patting.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
Pregnancy I'll give a 6/10. I like it but it doesn't tickle some sick fetish feelings in me, it's more wholesome. Unprotected creampies on a danger day I'll give 11/10 though. Can't speak for anyone else but to me breeding is a lot hotter than the pregnancy itself, but unless it's a story about a guy dodging child support payments (wait a second:unsure:) you need both together for the breeding to be as hot.

Reactions: Parodos

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Okay well fuck this version then. I will release the next version (0.43.4) instead. Sorry about that.

I will update the links here and on itch as well
Thanks again.

BTW: as far as I've tested, the issues present in version 0.43.3 concerning the cards (see https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-43-4-parodos.89175/post-10216078) are also present in this new version 0.43.4.

*** EDIT ***
I've also got a question: is it normal that the Church Maiden has "disappeared" ? She is no more in the church (for the blessings).

*** EDIT2 ***
And apparently you can't interact with the Sorceress in her shop anymore after the new scene with Anvil in the Goblinette's Cave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
At level 8 priestess learned Heal all and Holy shield, but there is no Holy shield in the skills, why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I find it hot because:
1. it fulfills my primal desire to reproduce
2. it is the ultimate form of conquest/dominance over a woman.
3. I like children, especially those related to me by blood.
4. feels like a winner at life to spread your seed.
5. it is actually useful. it gives you trustworthy companions in life (blood relatives).
6. I find pregnant bellies and lactation immensely sexy.
7. pregnancy hormones make women boobs grow bigger. giving them a more womanly figure.
8. time now works for you instead of against you. so the sooner you impregnate her the better. if you delay you are just getting older and less able to handle kids. besides kids only really get difficult during their teenage years.

What I want to see in a game:
A. assertive dialog about knocking up a woman. none of that fretful child of "oh no I can't be a father. quick take plan B or something". But actual intentional impregnation. Ideally tied to domination.

B. actual real pregnancy. none of that fake "belly inflation" or "pseudo pregnancy" or god forbid "she was pregnant with parasites". But actually pregnant with the MC's biological children

C. normal duration. I dislike how so many pregnancy game accelerate the whole thing so the girl gives birth in 2 weeks. it feels like skipping too many steps. And also forces you to start using contraceptives so you don't get overwhelmed by hundreds of children per waifu. I would much rather the pregnancy progress at a more sedate pace. You are also pressed for time to do all the pregnant sex scenes before she delivers

D. pregnant belly rubs, pregnant sex, and sucking milky boobs.

E. Don't make pregnancy a huge drawback. a lot of games for some reason make it so that you cannot progress plot while a girl is pregnant. even when it makes no sense.

===

I also think that it does not have to all be done at once. A lot of authors find it too daunting because they insist on writing the whole thing from beginning to end in one go.
But you could easily split it into steps:
have an update introduce the impregnation itself.
Then a future update add early pregnancy (small belly bump and adjusted dialog and sex scenes)
Then a future update add late pregnancy (full sized bump)
Then a future update add birth and introduction of baby.

You don't even need to do all the steps. could very well leave the baby to the epilogue.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I find it hot because:
1. it fulfills my primal desire to reproduce
2. it is the ultimate form of conquest/dominance over a woman.
3. I like children, especially those related to me by blood.
4. feels like a winner at life to spread your seed.
5. it is actually useful. it gives you trustworthy companions in life (blood relatives).
6. I find pregnant bellies and lactation immensely sexy.
7. pregnancy hormones make women boobs grow bigger. giving them a more womanly figure.
8. time now works for you instead of against you. so the sooner you impregnate her the better. if you delay you are just getting older and less able to handle kids. besides kids only really get difficult during their teenage years.

What I want to see in a game:
A. assertive dialog about knocking up a woman. none of that fretful child of "oh no I can't be a father. quick take plan B or something". But actual intentional impregnation. Ideally tied to domination.

B. actual real pregnancy. none of that fake "belly inflation" or "pseudo pregnancy" or god forbid "she was pregnant with parasites". But actually pregnant with the MC's biological children

C. normal duration. I dislike how so many pregnancy game accelerate the whole thing so the girl gives birth in 2 weeks. it feels like skipping too many steps. And also forces you to start using contraceptives so you don't get overwhelmed by hundreds of children per waifu. I would much rather the pregnancy progress at a more sedate pace. You are also pressed for time to do all the pregnant sex scenes before she delivers

D. pregnant belly rubs, pregnant sex, and sucking milky boobs.

E. Don't make pregnancy a huge drawback. a lot of games for some reason make it so that you cannot progress plot while a girl is pregnant. even when it makes no sense.

===

I also think that it does not have to all be done at once. A lot of authors find it too daunting because they insist on writing the whole thing from beginning to end in one go.
But you could easily split it into steps:
have an update introduce the impregnation itself.
Then a future update add early pregnancy (small belly bump and adjusted dialog and sex scenes)
Then a future update add late pregnancy (full sized bump)
Then a future update add birth and introduction of baby.

You don't even need to do all the steps. could very well leave the baby to the epilogue.
Oh my... I agree with most of this. (I could probably do without lactation, speaking for myself, though I'm not anti. I also don't think they should automatically be trustworthy, but not too worried on this point).
And yep, I think duration is usually a big deal. I don't think it can be easily shoe-horned... I'd probably have it as a main consideration when designing a new game, due to large effect on timing/pacing.

bidh

Apr 28, 2017
The body changes and risk have already been mentioned. I think one of the big reasons for me, especially when goblins are involved, is when the love interest is eager/crazy about it. Dialogue before/during/after. And my development of the fetish is honestly probably this one's fault:
View attachment 2438768
I will also add incase shortstacked green sluts.
tumblr_o6vqsn6KZv1r7h611o2_1280.jpg

I may have more around...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I guess you need to be a parent and one of the 90% of all daddies-to-be to understand this.

It's just hot like crap. Because:

Most women who're pregnant are a lot more horny than normally. Their tits grow, some grow a lot, they lactate, and are more sensitive.
Also, the belly (not fat but somehow very feminine).
I don't care about the birth part, but pregnancy in games is kinda hot.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The catgirl playback in the room works for me (someone mentioned it not working), but when it ends it either restarts or freezes the game.

evy111

Apr 26, 2020
1678088282378.png Help me, I can't get past the opening of the treasure door to get 15000 gold, meet 3 female demons and get this error

Reactions: azzjah

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Goblin Layer [0.43.8] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 587 MB) : ,

Last edited:

montanafanta

Sep 3, 2017
I like pregnancy because its kind of a primal "claim" thing. Like no matter what, you're not just an ex, you're the father of her child/children.

Plus there's the idea that hey, this lady wants to propagate your genes, your blood. There's something hot there, if not for herself, her clan or society in general.

If they're little half goblins, it changes everything. It would be fun to realize that when the mc creampies a pregnant goblin, all those babies she's carrying (which are all female btw) pop out addicted to a certain person's cum. And they're next in line to lead the goblins. Which means she pops out ready made worshippers that turn "18+" very quickly and are always willing to breed with a certain wierdo.
Preggo+Wincest for the win!
I think the lore was established that human impregnating the goblin results in full humans or am i mistaken?

Reactions: mrttao

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
montanafanta - I'm not fully into goblin lore and I'm sure the lore varies depending on the writer. So I think taking some liberties is not a bad idea. Like he's supposed to be the Goblin Layer instead of the Goblin Slayer. Why not make it so the Layer is the best part? Like because he's the Layer, he can create his own goblin army by siring his own loyal leaders who would never cross him? That means he would be something like a puppetmaster who controls the entire goblin race while having sex with all the female goblins including those he's sired? I'd play that, honestly and get a huge kick out of it. A whole species I control and get to have sex with?

montanafanta

Sep 3, 2017
montanafanta - I'm not fully into goblin lore and I'm sure the lore varies depending on the writer. So I think taking some liberties is not a bad idea. Like he's supposed to be the Goblin Layer instead of the Goblin Slayer. Why not make it so the Layer is the best part? Like because he's the Layer, he can create his own goblin army by siring his own loyal leaders who would never cross him? That means he would be something like a puppetmaster who controls the entire goblin race while having sex with all the female goblins including those he's sired? I'd play that, honestly and get a huge kick out of it. A whole species I control and get to have sex with?
when i said lore, i meant specifically goblin layer lore. and i thought it was opposite, like be reproducing with goblins he ensures there is no goblin army.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
For me, it's the feeling of complete domination/ownership and submission of your partner. She has allowed you the chance to change her life for many months, including near immobilization for the final trimester and then she undergoes a severely painful medical procedure to raise this pregnancy for 18 years potentially and it changes her body, adds breast size and leaves a permanent mark on her that a slave tattoo nor collar can hope to achieve without some serious magic involved. It's also more realistic than a Succubus crest/Slave tattoo in doing what they do. It's also a very WHOLESOME BDSM act in my opinion, often done as a reward for a character's standing towards the individual involved, but in some cases, it can be a very very very hard and crushing reality given to a character much like a trauma victim considers carrying the child of someone forced onto them. I am not a fan of rape pregnancies, but I do like the wholesome kind a ton. The kind that is a character thanking me for caring about her. The Usanna pregnancy in Love and Corruption is a beautiful example of this.
To me, there is nothing more rewarding in a game than this concept. Few games achieve this and typically pregnancy is a side tag, never a focus or goal. Miel/Norn games are infamous for being about pregnancy but not actually providing enough stick to make the carrot inviting.

So there you go. You have the tag. I have been following for ages, havent tried it out but I am in the middle of a crunch period. I'll get to this soon, but I hope this helped you. And Succubus Hunter there you go. happy? lol

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes