Crofty150969

Oct 11, 2021
I'm playing the mac version and I love the game so far, but when I beat the amazon and the succubus was collecting the gold, the game froze in the spiral transition. Is there any way of fixing this or will I need to start a new game?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Also what is better:

Unlimited offspring, ever increasing counter, I guess you could have some random initial flavor dialogue 'naming them' and so on, before they set off to find their way in the world or whatever (they grow up fast). Might run into a random kid in the cottage.

OR

Limited, but a bit more unique/personalized, maybe you can give them names and some life advice (it wouldn't be anything too complicated), might run into a named/unique kid at the cottage.
that's actually not easy to say..
Unlimited, would offer ever increasing possibilities for sidestories/sidequests but would rather soon have the game crowded with offsprings and there's the danger around the corner, that the player gets lost in the sheer number. that might become really hard to balance out.
Limited, would possibly offer some less of the sheer amount of sidestories/quests whatsoever, just by nature of limited numbers, but then that limitation doesn't have to be like, just 1 or 2 kids per female.

basically, a choice early on is a good idea to set a route based on feedback, but there will always be someone left unsatisfied :D
-oh, Drop Factory comes to mind; them offsprings there gave hints, or offered items every now and then, iirc.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also what is better:

Unlimited offspring, ever increasing counter, I guess you could have some random initial flavor dialogue 'naming them' and so on, before they set off to find their way in the world or whatever (they grow up fast). Might run into a random kid in the cottage.

OR

Limited, but a bit more unique/personalized, maybe you can give them names and some life advice (it wouldn't be anything too complicated), might run into a named/unique kid at the cottage.
Limited. Unlimited leaves too much room for dissatisfaction. You've got a favourite kid with your favourite gobbo as well as 24 others around the world. Assuming you're thinking of some skyrim-esque radiant quest thing with the kids that's a 96% chance of finding a different kid than the one you want. Limited means not just more personal development time with each kid but also more satisfying content with them.

You could also do a hybrid system where the first kid, or the first two kids or some from each goblin has the limited breeding features, where as extra kids get sent off to a farm to be raised. Sort of like how Corrupted Kingdoms handles children.
Lets the mass breeding fetishists get their way, while still allowing wholesome (or what passes for wholesome in a goblin cuckold story) family development content.

Reactions: ririmudev

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I'm playing the mac version and I love the game so far, but when I beat the amazon and the succubus was collecting the gold, the game froze in the spiral transition. Is there any way of fixing this or will I need to start a new game?
The mac version actually works? Good to know.

Try this for the freezing:

OR: Try turning of light effects before entering the basement and see if that works

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Glad to see you are loving the game Lord Ains. Ngl, I never thought you of all people overlords would be playing on a Mac.

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Hello,
first of all congratulations for your work. I love Goblin Layer but I'm stuck and not only me with the quest or the tip "Gentle Glade, on the world map." Where is that??? I've been looking for 4 hours now. Every field visited, really every field but nothing found". No "trigger started or anything". Maybe a Bug? I cant see a Gentle Glade on the Map

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hello,
first of all congratulations for your work. I love Goblin Layer but I'm stuck and not only me with the quest or the tip "Gentle Glade, on the world map." Where is that??? I've been looking for 4 hours now. Every field visited, really every field but nothing found". No "trigger started or anything". Maybe a Bug? I cant see a Gentle Glade on the Map
World map:
map.png

After starting Anvils quest and clearing the place:
map2.png

What does your quest journal say? If you're not seeing this place there might be a bug

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
yes, but where in gentle glade?! I checked all plants, bush, trees, and couldn't find it! :cry:
seems like MC is more skilled in green bushes than green leaves!!!
Yah, it's a pain in the ass, but check the little background-art-looking green leaf bundles on the ground, there's three of them total. Took me a hot minute to figure it out too.

Reactions: jk11
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes