SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You know, it might not get my jimmies in a rustle like it does for you preggo fiends, but I got to say, out of all the fetishes you could have, a pregnancy fetish is kind of wholesome. As a true degenerate, I myself am into more darker shit, like cuddling and head patting.
You Filthy pervert.....I bet you're even into holding hands....in PUBLIC....you goddam sick puppy :):p

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I seem to be stuck with this image on screen after clearing out a camp and finding a book of photos in a chest. I had something similar happen in the Goblin cave since downloading today's update. Going into the quest menu doesn't help unfortunately.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I complete disagree with the main banner...
"It takes real brains to make a game this stupid"

This game have a really amazing humor, there is really minor things that i don't like, but for me the game is unique.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I seem to be stuck with this image on screen after clearing out a camp and finding a book of photos in a chest. I had something similar happen in the Goblin cave since downloading today's update. Going into the quest menu doesn't help unfortunately.
Try this: Goes into game/data folder. And overwrite.

(That's Hoblina in incognito mode, forgot to remove after testing some stuff.)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.43.6] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,72 GB / 212 MB - GoblinLayer0436-crunched.7z
= ~12,3% of the original size

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
If they're little half goblins, it changes everything. It would be fun to realize that when the mc creampies a pregnant goblin, all those babies she's carrying (which are all female btw) pop out addicted to a certain person's cum. And they're next in line to lead the goblins. Which means she pops out ready made worshippers that turn "18+" very quickly and are always willing to breed with a certain wierdo.
Preggo+Wincest for the win!
OP you better fucking do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jman4421
Feb 7, 2018
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
Fulfillment.

Knowing that something that is you is running around, changing the world because of you, changing the world in your stead, and making it yours.

You see what people are saying? "Half-goblins"? Yeah, that's because someone being half-you is so fulfilling.

Reactions: Parodos and AJBit

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoblinLayer-0.43.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes