F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
could be some incompatibilititty if you've loaded a save from older version. just a wild guess, but maybe try just a new start and then enter the pw.
me i clean sweep the game folder before filling in a new version, that lowers the chance to run into assets getting tangled up with previous stuff.

Reactions: imzahai

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
By the way: Can you pregnancy enthusiasts explain exactly what it is about it, that makes you tick?
I need this information for academic and practical purposes
I think the other guy explained it in one word - Fulfillment that everything comes full circle lol.

Though I'm not one to fuss where the pregnancy is in the game whether it's in the gameplay or the end though other enthusiasts are probably very staunch on where they want it.

Me personally I'm in a weird place when it comes to pregnancy fetish, I like the fullfilment aspect but not necessarily fucking the girl in the game when she's fully pregnant, like I'm ok with it as scenes and stuff nothing offends me but I prefer the fucking when she's still not at that point.

In the end if it's not there "aw but ok that's cool". If it's there in some way that makes sense then "nice, extra points and I'm interested to see how it plays out".

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
first time since i play the game that i lose the saves. restarting from scratch is not so sexy.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2468854

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls?

The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-04
Release Date: 2023-03-04
Developer: Parodos - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bug/Tech Support:

Patreon password is outdated. Not outdated as in outdated but the password is literally outdated.

DOWNLOAD

Win: MEGA - -
Mac (0.43.3)(Not tested): - MEGA - -
Linux (0.43.3)(Not tested): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Password - Potential Bugfix for Amazon pussy stuck on screen

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379039 View attachment 1379040 View attachment 1601537 View attachment 1601524 View attachment 1601529 View attachment 1652078 View attachment 1601539 View attachment 1601536 View attachment 1601532 View attachment 1601526 View attachment 1601530 View attachment 1601531 View attachment 1601540 View attachment 1601535 View attachment 1364553 View attachment 1601543 View attachment 1601533 View attachment 1601549 View attachment 1601548 View attachment 1601546
Hope the game gets a renpy VN style version

Reactions: notBatman747

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
and there are some bugs coming with the new elements (amazon camp)
will check on next update :)
had a good laugh still. always do. thanks for that. bugs dont really matter. laughing matters.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
Just started playing this from the begining and I can't SAVE. I can get the Save screen up and when I click on File1 nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

1679238571809.png

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Just started playing this from the begining and I can't SAVE. I can get the Save screen up and when I click on File1 nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 2479765
From another player:

- Took all of the saves out of the save folder.
- Started a New Game.
- Saved the game once I was given control.
- Quit out.
- Moved my saves into the save folder, overwriting the ones that were made.
- Now it works, somehow.

I haven't been able to replicate the issue it "works on my machine(tm)"
But there are some leftover saves in the game folder by default, from testing. I guess they might cause the issue somehow. So get rid of 'em.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
From another player:

- Took all of the saves out of the save folder.
- Started a New Game.
- Saved the game once I was given control.
- Quit out.
- Moved my saves into the save folder, overwriting the ones that were made.
- Now it works, somehow.

I haven't been able to replicate the issue it "works on my machine(tm)"
But there are some leftover saves in the game folder by default, from testing. I guess they might cause the issue somehow. So get rid of 'em.

This is what is in my SAVE folder...

1679245434751.png

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
the savegames on my side are "here" but they cannot be loaded and they have no previewed content (level, time, etc)
not a big deal, i ll replay from start on next update.

Reactions: Parodos

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I tested outdated and it didn't work.
could be some incompatibilititty if you've loaded a save from older version. just a wild guess, but maybe try just a new start and then enter the pw.
me i clean sweep the game folder before filling in a new version, that lowers the chance to run into assets getting tangled up with previous stuff.

Potential solution that was posted previously.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So as someone who read the manga before it got popular, but since dropped it (never like him having to beg the adventure guys so it put me off) I really like the parody presented and the humor of it. I was actually expecting rape scenes to be honest.

As I just finished chapter 2. Want to say its great. Death by goblin cucking lol.
Goblina is fucking great, I love her Tsunder spite, I hope he makes her queen of the Goblins, as it seems she can talk. Hoping she has alot of interactions and shinangagins during the course of the game.

but I kinda hoping he will eventually fuck humans too. Like priestess and the elf that may come later. Goblins and humans both need love. Maybe he could use humans as training arcs ^_~

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes