Lautheron

May 29, 2021
Gonna add the pregnancy tag in 0.43.9 btw
After all, if a Goblin Layer levels up, it becomes a Goblin Breeder :p

Edit: Also how long we are gonna edge townfolk? (I hope it will be forever since it's pure comedy gold)

For the uninitiated what the heck is hyper pregnancy? Is it something I want to know? :oops::confused:
Don't know either but my guess is you knock it up and it pops it out. Pretty fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

Edit: Also how long we are gonna edge townfolk? (I hope it will be forever since it's pure comedy gold)

Don't know either but my guess is you knock it up and it pops it out. Pretty fast.
Makes sense, I guess.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
(Gato21)
Hyper Pregnancy is when there's more then 8 fetuses in one huge pregnant woman or goblin girl.
Damn that's like bigger than her actual body size.
hey Parodos
when can we play new version?
Next public will be 0.43.6 this weekend (we're skipping over 43.5). Then 3 more after that.

Also, I'd like to ask what people think of this tileset compared to the current one. I'm thinking of buying it once the artist is done with the winter version.

v4qhzigrirfa1.png t9vh41s73ima1.png a2ge92f7dgda1.png

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Damn that's like bigger than her actual body size.
not neccessarily; usual with mammals if they have large amounts of fetuses, they are small. check with any pets, like cats dogs whatever, they usually have multiples, and they're comparably small, yet healthy.
happens with the occasional humans, 3 and more babies pregnancy, most times face difficulties with each baby having weight/size and other issues after birth, asssumably because 'nature's standard' for humans seems to be a single offspring pregnancy.
leaves to decide if goblins bear single fetus, or multiples. too little is known about female goblins to begin with, hrhrhr..

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
For the uninitiated what the heck is hyper pregnancy? Is it something I want to know? :oops::confused:

(Gato21)
Hyper Pregnancy is when there's more then 8 fetuses in one huge pregnant woman or goblin girl.
I would say it is more than 8 depending on what she is actually pregnant with (given that this is not real and one can have interspecies pregnancy)
But the key is to have the stomach/uterus larger than or on par to the entire volume of the mother
Easy example, pigs can give birth to a litter of 12 usually, but it is not hyper pregnancy, you need to be like a queen ant to qualify

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
I would say it is more than 8 depending on what she is actually pregnant with (given that this is not real and one can have interspecies pregnancy)
But the key is to have the stomach/uterus larger than or on par to the entire volume of the mother
Easy example, pigs can give birth to a litter of 12 usually, but it is not hyper pregnancy, you need to be like a queen ant to qualify
So you are saying there is no consensus on that?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
So you are saying there is no consensus on that?
I think the point was more that it's not just a specific number, because depending on species larger numbers may be more normal. The point is the incredibly huge and obvious pregnancy. So exact numbers would depend on typical numbers for goblins in childbirth.

puzzlex

Sep 19, 2021
for some reason whenever a video scene starts playing video fps drops to 3 and the whole game becomes barely responsive to any keypresses.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes