Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Thanks!

The storage rooms was also something which wasn't present when I played this game last time.
I'm happy they're there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some improvements since a couple of updates. ;)
Gladly, you're able to re-locate all rooms now.
Evolving works best with highelves, because they have a evolving trait. They should be the first one to search for after the humans. Afaik, they don't need to give birth to the offspring, but feed them afterwards in the growing room. Where all the goblin variants get their evolution. Once you know that, it's pretty fast to have all variants in no time. Enjoy!

Edit: you can also make basically all women as favourite, except the ones who are "just" food.
The game will warn you when your (favourite) slave is going to die, so you can quick react.

Apr 18, 2020
Evolving works best with highelves, because they have a evolving trait. They should be the first one to search for after the humans. Afaik, they don't need to give birth to the offspring, but feed them afterwards in the growing room. Where all the goblin variants get their evolution. Once you know that, it's pretty fast to have all variants in no time. Enjoy!
Thanks! I guess I would've found out sooner or later, I unlocked the beast men in hope they would have some hidden "large udder" trait as I'm currently trying to selective breed hu cows. My best hu cow has 340 milk capacity but I'm yet to get any further. The traits doesn't seem to be inherited to offspring. Beast men trait seem to be +20 HP compared to human +15

Edit: you can also make basically all women as favourite, except the ones who are "just" food.
The game will warn you when your (favourite) slave is going to die, so you can quick react.
This is awesome! I tend to forget my females at the stock so some of them die there while I'm busy turning off food and milk on several batches of goblins. I care about all of them and only use men as food. Prior to finding out a completely depraved woman doesn't take damage in the stocks I turned infertile and infected woman into food. But not any longer.

[Edit]
Not knowing which room connects to the other I manage to place ONE room which could be linked when I created my dungeon.
As I can't afford to move the rooms in the supposed correct linkage these rooms have to be planned beforehand.
My amount of micro management at this stage is unbearable. I have 30 or so females and now I'm cursed with getting no goblinettes so I can restock my ever growing requirement for goblins as I need to send 10 of them to die collecting food each day, meanwhile I breed fat males to send to the slaughter room.

Another problem being that I'm not 100% sure of which room connects to the other. Does anyone have a image or similar describing this?

Last edited:

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, But Oni that are pregnant hit 0hp and then go to 10hp. The ones I have in the glory holes are not getting diseases. either.

Just as a reminder, Gobos have a higher chance of devolving then evolving. If you need shaman, breed Hobs.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, But Oni that are pregnant hit 0hp and then go to 10hp. The ones I have in the glory holes are not getting diseases. either.
Many of them have "child before death" trait. Which means they cannot die as long as you don't allow them to have children. Very useful. I wonder if they also cannot be killed by bullets and swords.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
Many of them have "child before death" trait. Which means they cannot die as long as you don't allow them to have children. Very useful. I wonder if they also cannot be killed by bullets and swords.
They are my primary supply makers atm. Wish I would have noticed that sooner.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
[Edit]
Not knowing which room connects to the other I manage to place ONE room which could be linked when I created my dungeon.
As I can't afford to move the rooms in the supposed correct linkage these rooms have to be planned beforehand.
My amount of micro management at this stage is unbearable. I have 30 or so females and now I'm cursed with getting no goblinettes so I can restock my ever growing requirement for goblins as I need to send 10 of them to die collecting food each day, meanwhile I breed fat males to send to the slaughter room.

Another problem being that I'm not 100% sure of which room connects to the other. Does anyone have a image or similar describing this?
In the current version, you can connect any room to any other. You will need to set up connection logic to make it behave in a useful manner, though.

My understanding of game economics is not good enough to give you more strategy advice. I'll just say that I don't actually send goblins to gather food unless I have food requests from the goblin lord.

Apr 18, 2020
In the current version, you can connect any room to any other. You will need to set up connection logic to make it behave in a useful manner, though.
It's OK, thanks I'll figure it out I hope.

My understanding of game economics is not good enough to give you more strategy advice. I'll just say that I don't actually send goblins to gather food unless I have food requests from the goblin lord.
My slaves die of starvation if I don't, as I wrote I have many.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
My slaves die of starvation if I don't, as I wrote I have many.
[/QUOTE]

What you need to do is set up a loop of slave males breeding females. I have the new adult males go straight off to the butcher and the females go to the glory hole till they die and then they go to the butcher. Never have a problem keeping everyone feed.

Apr 18, 2020
What you need to do is set up a loop of slave males breeding females. I have the new adult males go straight off to the butcher and the females go to the glory hole till they die and then they go to the butcher. Never have a problem keeping everyone feed.
Do you use the automated system?

Personally I have troubles slaughtering the women, they are my pets.
I know this is just a game, but still...

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
There is no way to keep up food production with infinitely increasing number of women to take care of.
At least, not in this game where you can't make goblins pay for your brothel with food.
I do it all the time. Have several breeding cages around 2 birthing cages and fill them with slave males. From the growth room give the males a path to the butcher and send the new females up to the breeders. The females that just gave birth can go to the butcher at this point. Make sure you have a few showers and slave cages to handle all the virgins waiting to get knocked up and slaughtered. You can't treat all of the slaves as pets. I keep the specials for the most part and a few that have maxed depravity. The maxed depravity slaves and the favorites are put in an infinite loop of 2 showers, 2 slave cages, and 2 glory holes to generate build supply. Since no one is losing health, I have them pulled from the glory hole at 50% dirtiness into a shower and they don't leave the shower till they are clean. Rise, (literally) and repeat.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
This is the way I get my foods. top left is the growth room, linked to butcher, eating all males. South of the butcher is a slave pen as a holding spot linked to the butcher sending everything, then two new captives rooms linked to the slave pen. I have the original new slave pen that I keep separate to actually get the girls I want (since that one is unmovable).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 18, 2020
Here is something I created which may be of use for players of this game.
It's a html/javascript-thingy which show the connections of the rooms, their in/out, female/male
I only unlocked these rooms thus far:
Breed Room
Delivery Cage
Growth Room
Butcher Room
Slaves Cage
Glory Holes
Milking Room
Showers
New Captives

These rooms does not have any connections so I left them out:
Player Room
Storage Room
Torture Room
Sacrificial Chamber
Blow Job Cell

How to use:
Click the room name, follow links.
To get back to the start list, click the room name (box) or refresh the page.

Example
[I ][O ][F ][ ] Delivery Cage
Means, In and out for Females to the Delivery Cage

If you notice any errors, please let me know.

I noticed when doing this that moving rooms cost resources and if you right click while you are holding a room it disappears!

It took me a while to code this to be in one html-page, then I can't attach the page.
My idea was that people didn't have to download anything.
Also, if you don't like the colours, feel free to change the styles. But don't touch anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weebling
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes