Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.141] [Happy Pillow]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
The Dev is active on their discord and responds on Itch.io. This project isn't abandoned and the Dev has a few more in the works. Those Devs that do milk and bail are horrible.
Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking this dev. I actually think this dev is one of the better ones so far but it always seems to be the same. A dev starts strong releases a lot, gets people to donate and then when they feel comfortable or whatever it is they start slowing down the content is less and less each time while they are still making the same donations from people.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking this dev. I actually think this dev is one of the better ones so far but it always seems to be the same. A dev starts strong releases a lot, gets people to donate and then when they feel comfortable or whatever it is they start slowing down the content is less and less each time while they are still making the same donations from people.
Just for clarification: Happy pillow is one of the good Devs which finished his games and delivers. What I was talking about earlier was the guy behing "the magnus lab". Nonetheless, I agree with you regarding milking those patreons. I guess, there is a reason, why you can report them to patreon if the not deliver. And if that doesn´t work, people need to stop sending them money. ;)

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes