Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is the tranny stuff optional? The renders look really good and the premise sounds interesting but I dont like that type of thing so I figured I'd ask before I try it.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
update only patch soon;maybe?
Is the tranny stuff optional? The renders look really good and the premise sounds interesting but I dont like that type of thing so I figured I'd ask before I try it.
I’m not the one that’s senestive to that kinda stuff but I’m pretty sure that’s not the right word to use . There’s some females in here I’m but there’s definitely a big focus on transgenders and futas in this game and I’m like 99% sure it’s not avoidable

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
update only patch soon;maybe?

I’m not the one that’s senestive to that kinda stuff but I’m pretty sure that’s not the right word to use . There’s some females in here I’m but there’s definitely a big focus on transgenders and futas in this game and I’m like 99% sure it’s not avoidable
the tag literally says futa/trans so why would tranny be the wrong word to use? Anyway thats all I needed to know I'll avoid it from now on. Everybody else have fun!

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
the tag literally says futa/trans so why would tranny be the wrong word to use? Anyway thats all I needed to know I'll avoid it from now on. Everybody else have fun!
just search up the word and the history behind it i know some say the word tranny is a slur, but again not trynna start a argument over it cause i could care less. just saying something before someone comes in here and tries to start a argument about it(ive seen it happen before)

• Angry
May 3, 2022
Why it call futa/trans protagonist? I don't get it.:unsure::unsure::unsure: Shuld MC have breast in first place? But this is Just male MC
The MC is something ambiguous. His chest is practically small feminine tits. It's not entirely clear if he is a femboy or has a small chested female body with dick conforming to the standards of the world he's in, he may in fact be an isekai'd character. I have a feeling it's something we're not supposed to find out until later so for now the futa/trans protaq tag may be accurate.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Will take a bit. Doing something else atm.
damn man youre everywhere i dont know how its possible, its like you just got summoned here soon after i made that comment.
take your time though i was really just asking cause i know you provide update patches

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
God's Call [v1.4.0] [Chrys]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
God's Call [v1.4.0] [Chrys] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.3.1 -> v1.4.0 [1,01 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Treyyyy Haha It's done already. Yeah SonsOLiberty told me someone wanted a patch, I didn't even realize this game was that big.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I dont know how I feel about this game.. a very mixed bag I would say. The FF 15 music threw me a bit off when I launched the game. Also it should be changed to Futa protagonist because every "male" is a woman with a dick like actually puts you in a weird spot if you had other expectations. Nothing against it tho, any futa enjoyer might be intrested in this.
Thanks for the warning.. don't even have to see if it's avoidable.. I'm out.. thought it sounded good until I read that shit word Futa.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Treyyyy Haha It's done already. Yeah SonsOLiberty told me someone wanted a patch, I didn't even realize this game was that big.
Wow, you and SonsOfLiberty are some of the best people on this site. Hopefully, you guys will do the same for BAD when the update releases.(Cause bad is a huge file from what i remember)
I just knew someone informed you to check this thread out because it seemed suspicious how you arrived as soon as I mentioned that.
It's so lovely how you all work together as a community. It's what makes the site as great as it is

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes