RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
pc and not only the gallery almost the whole chapter H scenes don't work except arcaena scenes
Try to go into your appdata folder (type %appdata%) in your search bar, and delete the God’s Call folder removing all your saves. Then go into your God’s Call folder and delete all the saves in there. That worked for the last person

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Eventually developers have to make a hard decision whether the amount of work they’re putting into something is worth the return. Please do what you can to support the developers you like, before they reach that decision. I believe Chrys will finish God’s Call regardless of any other factors, but that decision will eventually come.
I can't wait for the update, but am I the only one that's feeling a little uneasy about the possibility of God's Call being shelved?

As far as I am aware I've never noticed Chrys missing deadlines, much less by this much and we're without a clear date.
I am well aware that his games never did big numbers to begin with, and that he is fine with it.
And that from the previews, still looks as good as ever and full of content.

But... he finished university and said he'd work on making games full-time however for less than 400€ doesn't sound that appealing. I cannot fathom why there isn't more support for the game, but considering how niche it is I shouldn't be that surprised.

The whole plot, the characters, it's just so nice.
I want more Kai, I don't want Kai to end without killing those sons of bitches :mad:

I hope he doesn't go out and find a job and shelves God's Call (And Braveheart). :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I can't wait for the update, but am I the only one that's feeling a little uneasy about the possibility of God's Call being shelved?

As far as I am aware I've never noticed Chrys missing deadlines, much less by this much and we're without a clear date.
I am well aware that his games never did big numbers to begin with, and that he is fine with it.

But... he finished university and said he'd work on making games full-time however for less than 400€ doesn't sound that appealing. I cannot fathom why there isn't more support for the game, but considering how niche it is I shouldn't be that surprised.

I want more Kai, I don't want Kai to end without killing those sons of bitches :mad:

I hope he doesn't go out and find a job and shelves God's Call (And Braveheart). :(
Sorry for the late reply. I strongly believe he won’t shelve either game. To expand on why specifically the update is taking longer, I want to provide a couple reasons. The main reason is because this update is going to be huge. Chapter 3 beast is larger than chapter 3 elf, and chapter 3 elf was already like 1.5 to 2 times larger than what the chapter 2 routes were (and those were probably around 2 hours each give or take). The render count for this chapter is currently at about 1600-1700 out of the approximate 1800 render total. So I would assume the update to be around 2.5 to 3 hours long, reading speed varying. Even past the length though, the ambition of this chapter is higher. There’s a lot of varied locations that all had to be designed, and to be mildly spoilery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Also important to consider is that there is more fighting coming in this update than ever before. And it’s both a lot harder and more time consuming to make these magical fights look good.

TLDR: This update is going to be really good and meaty. But consequently, it’s taking longer to make.

I trust that Chrys will finish both games. I think the reason they are niche and have continued to be actively developed is that Chrys’ passion for the projects is really high. He knows how niche God’s Call is and he can see the returns, but this has been going on for a long time and he’s still continued despite that. So I think his passion will take him through to the finish line for both games, BUT I think the point of no return will hit immediately after that. And that will influence whether he jumps into another commitment or not. Like you, I am discouraged by the popularity level of the game, so I can only imagine how hard it is for him. Unfortunately, all we can do is support as well as we can and hope more support comes. Again I think this update is going to be seriously good, and this is most people’s favorite route, so I’m hoping it helps with the traction.

vivalamememan

Jul 31, 2019

For real, Kai is best boi.

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
can someone give like a estimate of how much content is in this game like is there more then 3 hours?
this game looks extremely well done but im afraid it may be short. i rarely find long futa/trans games

Reactions: RHFlash

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
can someone give like a estimate of how much content is in this game like is there more then 3 hours?
this game looks extremely well done but im afraid it may be short. i rarely find long futa/trans games
Currently?

Much more than that, each update IS around 3 around if you let the animations play and read at a normal speed.
God's Call is anything but short.

I went to check the changelogs in the OP post and there's a total of:
6445 Total renders (assuming 1800 on this coming update and NOT counting the prologue/chapter 0.

That's quite the content already, and it has side quests and more content for those who like lore like entries on a book that explain the world and the characters if you're into that.

TLDR: This update is going to be really good and meaty. But consequently, it’s taking longer to make.
I was going to call sus on this but I've just realized it myself.
God's Call has been getting updates that get progressively bigger like this with each chapter.

Chapter 3 -
Elven: 1601 Total
Beast: In the works. (Estimated 1800 Total)
Human: Not yet done

Chapter 2 -

Elven: 797 Total
Beast: 940 Total
Human: 777 Total

Chapter 1 -
530 Total

CH0
Unsure it isn't in the changelogs.

Damn, that's actually a big increase, makes sense that it doesn't all fit in a month's work now that I think of it, shit's close to 2000 renders in a single update now holy.

That's a rarity around these parts.
(I remember his mention that updates and chapters were going to get bigger, I just didn't borderline expect double it's size lol)

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Snowy said it pretty well. I haven’t timed myself playing it, but it has to be over 10 hours currently in the game. I would think the absolute MINIMUM time breakdown with fast reading:
Chapter 0-1: 2 hrs
Chapter 2 elf: 2 hrs
Chapter 2 beast: 2 hrs
Chapter 2 human: 2 hrs
Chapter 3 Elf: 2.5 hrs
=10.5 hrs

It’s probably closer to 15 hrs or more though. Especially if you’re stopping and like snowy said letting animations play out a couple times, taking in the renders. So if anyone is holding out because they see the version number and think there isn’t much here, there is A LOT. Already longer than most games on this site

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
Snowy said it pretty well. I haven’t timed myself playing it, but it has to be over 10 hours currently in the game. I would think the absolute MINIMUM time breakdown with fast reading:
Chapter 0-1: 2 hrs
Chapter 2 elf: 2 hrs
Chapter 2 beast: 2 hrs
Chapter 2 human: 2 hrs
Chapter 3 Elf: 2.5 hrs
=10.5 hrs

It’s probably closer to 15 hrs or more though. Especially if you’re stopping and like snowy said letting animations play out a couple times, taking in the renders. So if anyone is holding out because they see the version number and think there isn’t much here, there is A LOT. Already longer than most games on this site
Thanks for letting me know, I’m definitely going to try and finish this game I don’t finish alot of vn’s I play but this is extremely good. I’m Glad it has a lot of content

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
GodsCall-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This the actual update? Not doubting you cause I see you around alot but I thought the post would’ve been updated by now(never mind)

• Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes