MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Great potential for a game, but i just cant get past the trans/futa, would love to see a normal game with this nice graphics :)

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
well there's a beast route update from what i can see from patreon page if anyone wants to update that is maybe already up on this page ??

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
well there's a beast route update from what i can see from patreon page if anyone wants to update that is maybe already up on this page ??
It says there the dev will start rendering soon and has completed writing.

The update isn't ready. :unsure:

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
No no protag is a guy, being treated as a guy within the game's fantasy world.
He has no vagina.
If you think about it, the MC is arguably the most masculine of the characters in the world, since the only reliable way to tell men and women apart in this world (aside from clothing markers) is what genitalia they possess.

Just think of it as a fantasy world where everyone has a body type reminiscent of a human female, for some reason.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
SnowyFrost Someone asked him when the next release would be on discord and he said “I aim for it to be July”

then why the frick there's a "futa/trans protagonist" tag, if protag isn't a futa nor trans?
The “males” of this world are just full package futas (cock and balls but no vagina). Kai has small boobs but he still fits this category in my opinion. Others could make the argument that he’s more of a trap or a shemale but it’s all really just semantics.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The “males” of this world are just full package futas (cock and balls but no vagina). Kai has small boobs but he still fits this category in my opinion. Others could make the argument that he’s more of a trap or a shemale but it’s all really just semantics.
Alright, got it. I was searching for female protags, and since usually futas are considered as women (and trans games are practically non-existant) I didn't expect this plot twist
P.S.: wait, is this what "full package" means? I thought it just means including balls but still having a vagina as well

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
P.S.: wait, is this what "full package" means? I thought it just means including balls but still having a vagina as well
Oh...no you’re right lol. I think shemale would probably be the term then. I just got my Doctorate in Futanari Studies revoked

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Alright, got it. I was searching for female protags, and since usually futas are considered as women (and trans games are practically non-existant) I didn't expect this plot twist
It's really hard to describe, but it's best you see them as chicks with dicks(the ones called males in the world).

I don't think we can describe this type with just a tag, but I think Futa fits okay, but not necessarily well for the protag because it will upset someone and the vision they create in their head and vice versa.

May 3, 2022
The characters in this game don't neatly fit into any of those tags, so it feels most appropriate just to leave them in the futa/trans category. But no, the MC by all indications is straight up male (maybe even isekai character, will have to see), and the rest of the males just happen to have feminine bodies with breasts but otherwise male genitalia and male social roles.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes