SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Thanks for the info, but nothing like that.
I can't interact, I'm stuck here View attachment 2445906
Seems like the rest of the menu didn't load.
I never experienced it in my several playthroughs.

Are you using a modified version perhaps?

There's usually a list of quests in the top left corner and several icons and buttons to modify the map in the background.

I also had this issue, i already try many things to fix the problem but still not working. So if anyone here can fix the problem let me know, thanks.
I had an issue when trying to download and auto-install without "saving" the APK, that was giving me issues. After I saved it first then loaded it, it worked for me.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
God's Call 1.3.1 Update Patch Notes:

NOTE:
The mobile version has been compressed, and might not run 100% compared to the PC counterpart, PC will always be recommended for the best Audio & Visual experience.

CHAPTER 3'S GALLERY IS NOT RETROACTIVE.
A full playthrough is necessary(Of Chapter 3 Elven) for it to appear.
[If you've already played, just mass-skip it!]

Gallery:
- Revamped gallery with access to only H Scenes for faster access to the spice.
- Now has a proper indication of icons & their meanings.
- Allows for a fluid selection of Male & Female Preferences when the subchapter allows so.
- Small chapter descriptions added.
- Added a timeline for each Chapter as a separate option.
- Now prompted to select a name on the first boot of the Gallery.

Main Game:
- Gallery was removed from the main menu.
(It is now accessible GLOBALLY from any savefile in the HUB, your progression isn't save based)
- Fixed a bug where the endings of CH2 Beast & Human weren't resetting to the main menu.
- Fixed visual glitches.
- Fixed grammar issues.
=============PC=============

GDRIVE:

MEDIAFIRE:

============MAC============

GDRIVE LINK:

==========ANDROID==========

GOOGLE DRIVE:

MEDIAFIRE:

May 31, 2020
AHH no story update!. The wait might force me to play the human and Elve routes... though after skimming through pictures in their folders, I became less interested....I'll stick to the Beasts..

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GodsCall-1.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Aw shit, that never ends well. No wonder why we got a "bug fix update"
I agree with your sentiments. It was probably hard for Chrys in the beginning of God’s Call coming out of Braveheart because the fan bases are so different. God’s Call you have a dark fantasy game that’s all Futa/female, and Braveheart is mostly a classic male/female romance game. I understand not wanting to lose the players you worked hard for so you think “I’ll alternate releases and that’ll make both player bases happy”. I’m sure he will eventually finish both games because he has shown himself to be reliable in my opinion, but I don’t think it will go as smoothly as he may envision it. Hopefully either I’m wrong or he’ll rethink the double game model. I’m honestly pretty nervous about it, I really don’t want this game to fall through.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Aw shit, that never ends well. No wonder why we got a "bug fix update"
We didn't get a "bug fix update".

We got an "I'm busy with life at the end of semester exams and I'll leave the gallery upgrade & update after they are finished".

That's what we got, and he delivered on that, afterwards he immediately went to work on Braveheart Academy 2.
And is almost ready to launch (as it seems on his Patreon) after 2 months.

Can anyone say that they started a game (even though it had some prior planning), in two months including the fact that they would be going through university? Hell, I could barely pass subjects back in the day much less work at the same time.

Like bruh if he went to work at his local McDonald's for the shittiest wage of 7.25$ an hour he'd make more working only 7 days.

Yet, he could do ANYTHING to get paid more and he is still here.

And Braveheart doesn't look like it's trying to be a cash grab either, it looks good much better than the original from the previews alone.

Edit: grammur :cool:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Yeah he works really hard. He’s always communicating and he always announces what he’s doing; he’ll show previews all the time. The quality of games he makes are amazing. This game really is a gem.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys, IDK if any of you could report this to the developer, but it seems to me as if the game's performance drops dramatically during "Means of Manslaughter" episode. In my case it gets terribly laggy, maybe somebody else is experiencing the same kind of issues

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
if you pick the love routes for both male and female, why is there no option to take lea home on the human route? also is the elf route the only route with chapter 3?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
if you pick the love routes for both male and female, why is there no option to take lea home on the human route? also is the elf route the only route with chapter 3?
I believe that is a bug(?) not sure.

And the game is released chapter by chapter.
Next up is Beast (Chapter 3) if I'm not mistaken.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes