jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Alright, got it. I was searching for female protags, and since usually futas are considered as women (and trans games are practically non-existant) I didn't expect this plot twist
P.S.: wait, is this what "full package" means? I thought it just means including balls but still having a vagina as well
Full package just means they have balls, whether or not they have a vagina is irrelevant.

Shemale is also an outdated term that is unfortunately still commonly used sometimes.

That being said, the 'males' of this game's universe are just that, males. It's just that everyone, male or female, looks feminine and has breasts. We can assign any number of terms to it, accurate or otherwise, but in-universe they're just known as men. I'd personally just refer to them with the generic 'intersex' or 'gynomorph'.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
-Going Full Time-
Hey everyone it's that time of the year again!
University is over (with the exception of a single subject that will be left for the next year)

But with that out of the way, I'll be going to work full time taking weekends off as of today!
This means no more downtime during work because university was getting into my way

I've been working on getting the new several locations (asset wise) that you will see within Chapter 3 God's Call and those have already been completed!
Rendering will start this Monday and you can start expecting juicy previews **later this week** already!

**Estimated release for God's Call (Beast Route Chapter 3)**
- Between 1 & 10th of July

**Estimated release for Braveheart Academy 2 (Update 0.2)**
- Between 5 & 15th of August
[Keep in mind I do not write the story and it is paid and ordered in advance therefore it is faster to get BH2's updates out]

**Estimated release for God's Call (Human Route Chapter 3)**
- Late September

**Estimated release for Braveheart Academy 2 (Update 0.3)**
- Late October

**Estimated release for God's Call (Elven Route Chapter 4)**
- Late November/Early-Mid December

Thank you so much for the continued support for both God's Call & Braveheart Academy 2
-Chrys

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Oh...no you’re right lol. I think shemale would probably be the term then. I just got my Doctorate in Futanari Studies revoked
Well... in this case yeah, shemale is SLIGHTLY more accurate? Although shemales are identified as women as well iirc...

Reactions: RHFlash

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Full package just means they have balls, whether or not they have a vagina is irrelevant.

Shemale is also an outdated term that is unfortunately still commonly used sometimes.

That being said, the 'males' of this game's universe are just that, males. It's just that everyone, male or female, looks feminine and has breasts. We can assign any number of terms to it, accurate or otherwise, but in-universe they're just known as men. I'd personally just refer to them with the generic 'intersex' or 'gynomorph'.
yeah, this seems like the best way to describe it

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I haven't finished the game yet, it is my first playthrough and I have yet to do the beast routes and human route (maybe I'll skip the human route, because I dislike it very much so) but I'm calling it out right now, the forced impregnation of Shuria is absolutely despicable. Shuria herself is absolutely despicable

Now I understand why Queen Galatea wanted Arcaena out of the question so badly.

I request the option to kill Shuria in the future! :LOL:

On another note, I just found two bugs so far with the game, being:

.- When you access the Gallery after inputting your character's name (default in my case), and go back to the map which shows you the quest and all of the areas in Asteroth, you completely lose the HUD (the one in the bottom part that has all of the options: BACK - LOG - SKIP - AUTO - SAVE, etc) and I have found no way to bring it back

.- Second bug, or well, I don't exactly know if it should be called a bug but during one of the dialogues with Rainwell after the forced sex scene with Shuria, Kai is suggesting Rainwell to throw him some ideas to think about, exactly when it goes: "Rainwell... and you click for the next dialogue" there's an image that the game is not being able to find. "Image 'mce3 normal1' not found with the following dialogue: "Say the ideas to me, that's what I just said"

There's also another one a couple of dialogues afterward: "Image 'mce3 surprised' not found" with the dialogue: "I've been having hellish nights, that one you can take literally"

I'm assuming it's some sort of facepalm sprite, but anyways, doing my deed here and reporting them so they can get fixed in the next update

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I request the option to kill Shuria in the future! :LOL:
KILL?
I want to torture that bitch for ETERNITY!

I think being a bitch runs in the family cuz Sheena isn't that far off of Shuria :KEK:

And she abuses poor Rainwell and she is so smart and so stupid at the same time I love her.
I wish Kai would have saved her or something, I know they haven't left on CH3, but I can cope o_O

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
KILL?
I want to torture that bitch for ETERNITY!

I think being a bitch runs in the family cuz Sheena isn't that far off of Shuria :KEK:

And she abuses poor Rainwell and she is so smart and so stupid at the same time I love her.
I wish Kai would have saved her or something, I know they haven't left on CH3, but I can cope o_O
Rainwell annoys me a little bit, she's too darn dense at times but it is true that she is abused by Shuria a lot. And yeah, I guess it's in the genes that both Shuria and Sheena are absolute assholes.

One thing I wish though, and that someone has mentioned here in the past as well is that we would be able to decide whether Kai is the submissive in the relationship or the dominant one. The game is tagged as having female domination in there after all, but so far, at least in the Elven route, I have seen none of that. And here I was hoping I could be submissive for Gale
:cry:

There are WAY too many games in the site which doesn't give you such an option and I would appreciate it if we could at least have the option to choose that.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Rainwell annoys me a little bit, she's too darn dense at times but it is true that she is abused by Shuria a lot. And yeah, I guess it's in the genes that both Shuria and Sheena are absolute assholes.

One thing I wish though, and that someone has mentioned here in the past as well is that we would be able to decide whether Kai is the submissive in the relationship or the dominant one. The game is tagged as having female domination in there after all, but so far, at least in the Elven route, I have seen none of that. And here I was hoping I could be submissive for Gale
:cry:

There are WAY too many games in the site which doesn't give you such an option and I would appreciate it if we could at least have the option to choose that.
We haven't had proper relationships in any at the moment only the start, hopefully we can have the choice.
Having the choice gives us more content as well!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Tomorrow is 10 July any new about the update yes?
Unfortunately the timeline has been skewed due to real life responsibilities. He has 943 renders done out of an estimated total of 1850. So he’s a little over half done. There are currently two sets of render previews available for free on the discord, and Chrys includes in the progress reports how many renders he currently has done.

My guess would be about two weeks from now. At a 100 renders a day (his usual rate give or take), that requires about 9 days more of work. But there could be contingencies, coding and testing necessities, etc.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
There’s a lot of cool stuff coming this update. Lots of sexy new beast men and women. Magical fights, five H scenes (maybe more with side quests), and I’m sure plenty of interesting plot developments. I know waiting is hard, but I personally think something really amazing is being done here. If you see what I see, you can support the game in many ways, via patreon if you are able to, writing a review, recommending to a perverted friend, and just talking about the game. Eventually developers have to make a hard decision whether the amount of work they’re putting into something is worth the return. Please do what you can to support the developers you like, before they reach that decision. I believe Chrys will finish God’s Call regardless of any other factors, but that decision will eventually come.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Are you on android? Also do you mean in the gallery?
I think there might be a weird bug with the gallery there was another person with gallery issues, however...
I never had any.

There’s a lot of cool stuff coming this update. Lots of sexy new beast men and women. Magical fights, five H scenes (maybe more with side quests), and I’m sure plenty of interesting plot developments. I know waiting is hard, but I personally think something really amazing is being done here. If you see what I see, you can support the game in many ways, via patreon if you are able to, writing a review, recommending to a perverted friend, and just talking about the game. Eventually developers have to make a hard decision whether the amount of work they’re putting into something is worth the return. Please do what you can to support the developers you like, before they reach that decision. I believe Chrys will finish God’s Call regardless of any other factors, but that decision will eventually come.
In terms of what he is getting paid for, and what he is delivering, he's doing God's Work.
Pun intended. :KEK:

Reactions: RHFlash
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes