May 28, 2018
Just got released with the gallery update.
* looks at the size of the updated PC Game and how MEGA isn't going to be used anymore *
* looks at his pathetic ISP service *
...welp, looks like I can't play this anymore, it's been an interesting and surprisingly fresh experience truth be told.

Late-ass Edit: I just remembered Torrents are a thing. So here's to hoping!

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
so many girls the mc just doesnt fuck, cant believe we didnt fuck that red horned gremlin when we surprised it masturbating.

Reactions: Nessiah

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Ay good to know! guess ill wait for a mod that remove those hurdles then..
Damn. So this is one of those game where content is locked behind specific pairing routes even when we already have specific racial routes. Not a fan of that kind of approach.

Going to be waiting for such a mod as well.

Also if I'm reading the thread right. In the overall sense, the Beast route is the only one even trying for a harem vibe, and the Elven route is anti-harem. While the Human one is somewhere in between?

May 3, 2022
Damn. So this is one of those game where content is locked behind specific pairing routes even when we already have specific racial routes. Not a fan of that kind of approach.

Going to be waiting for such a mod as well.

Also if I'm reading the thread right. In the overall sense, the Beast route is the only one even trying for a harem vibe, and the Elven route is anti-harem. While the Human one is somewhere in between?
It was but that may be changing now. Sounds like choosing the bi options will now or in the near future open up all options for you within the route you're playing. As for the harem stuff honestly no way to know yet there are still a bunch of chapters to go. I don't think there is a reason to believe you can't have harems at the end of each route if you want them. It certainly doesn't appear you're going to be locked into a single relationship with each route, especially given every route has one that is forced on you by the game.

Reactions: Nessiah

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
i know this could be mentioned before but i dont want read every comment to find out, so skip useless text somebody can tell me directly wich path was not humiliated? seems a good game but sorry not sorry i dnt have that fetish.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
i know this could be mentioned before but i dont want read every comment to find out, so skip useless text somebody can tell me directly wich path was not humiliated? seems a good game but sorry not sorry i dnt have that fetish.
The main character has yet to be humiliated on the human and beast routes. The elf route is the only one where Kai has been powerless/humiliated.

Long Answer:
Since there seems to be some discourse about the routes and their themes, the following is my understanding of what to expect from them.

“Retribution” Beast Route:
Kai is joining the beasts and fighting against the humans who have waged unfair war on them. The beast people are open about sex, and this route is shaping up to be the closest to a harem/strong MC route. I would be wary of potential character deaths though.

“Compliance and Consent” Human
Kai is going along with the humans’ plans. He’s extremely likely to go through some form of corruption, and he’ll probably be complacent to/participate in morally questionable acts. I wouldn’t expect him to be put into situations where he would necessarily be humiliated or the reader would find him weak, but he doesn’t know what the humans of Eshyem are entirely up to, so there’s a good chance he may be part of a plan.

“Liberation” Elf. Political intrigue. The elf people are weak, un-unified, and scattered. Alliances have to be made, and those alliances have their own agendas. So Kai, and many of his associates, are probably going to be screwed over in some way, shape, or form. Though the biggest humiliation I’ve seen so far is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don’t have a stomach for that you’re probably going to be yelling at your screen a lot. But there could be a happy ending.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
The main character has yet to be humiliated on the human and beast routes. The elf route is the only one where Kai has been powerless/humiliated.

Long Answer:
Since there seems to be some discourse about the routes and their themes, the following is my understanding of what to expect from them.

“Retribution” Beast Route:
Kai is joining the beasts and fighting against the humans who have waged unfair war on them. The beast people are open about sex, and this route is shaping up to be the closest to a harem/strong MC route. I would be wary of potential character deaths though.

“Compliance and Consent” Human
Kai is going along with the humans’ plans. He’s extremely likely to go through some form of corruption, and he’ll probably be complacent to/participate in morally questionable acts. I wouldn’t expect him to be put into situations where he would necessarily be humiliated or the reader would find him weak, but he doesn’t know what the humans of Eshyem are entirely up to, so there’s a good chance he may be part of a plan.

“Liberation” Elf. Political intrigue. The elf people are weak, un-unified, and scattered. Alliances have to be made, and those alliances have their own agendas. So Kai, and many of his associates, are probably going to be screwed over in some way, shape, or form. Though the biggest humiliation I’ve seen so far is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don’t have a stomach for that you’re probably going to be yelling at your screen a lot. But there could be a happy ending.
Thanks that was pretty clear, isn't about if i have stomach r not , happen im just tired and bored of same thing in most games (about rape , weak MC, zero personality etc)

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
It's seems like this game is designed for teenager boys.
The only good things about this game is the art style and animation.

Here come the bad list (for me at least):
MC is EXTREMELY: timid, prude, pushover, weakminded, naive, soy, etc...
Story is very meh, so far as there aren't much "choices". Harem game but nowhere to been seen a harem.
Also with this kind of setting, u are expected for this to be a debauched game. I expected there should be: Orgies, Gangbang, Group sex, running train, etc... BUT so far there aren't much sexual contents
Game is not optimized

TBH, the thing that put me off the most is the MC character mindset. Same loser mindset as all these shounen mc character commonly in manga/anime.

May 3, 2022
Pretty sure the story is setup that no matter what route you chose the MC is going to go through MAJOR transformation from the beginning to end of the route, eventually embodying the theme of that route. Given we've only had one chapter of each route so far other than elves we've barely seen any of the intended development. If that's not your thing so be it, but I expect the MC will be anything but timid and naive before long on several routes.

Reactions: RHFlash

Wwwwatttta

Mar 4, 2022
It's seems like this game is designed for teenager boys.
The only good things about this game is the art style and animation.

Here come the bad list (for me at least):
MC is EXTREMELY: timid, prude, pushover, weakminded, naive, soy, etc...
Story is very meh, so far as there aren't much "choices". Harem game but nowhere to been seen a harem.
Also with this kind of setting, u are expected for this to be a debauched game. I expected there should be: Orgies, Gangbang, Group sex, running train, etc... BUT so far there aren't much sexual contents
Game is not optimized

TBH, the thing that put me off the most is the MC character mindset. Same loser mindset as all these shounen mc character commonly in manga/anime.
What you expect from a person just newly exist into the world with zero knowledge about the world or what he is ? heck he only act like that from the beginning and change mindset after the path choose especially beast and human

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
What you expect from a person just newly exist into the world with zero knowledge about the world or what he is ? heck he only act like that from the beginning and change mindset after the path choose especially beast and human
I think we shouldn't even base anything as the game isn't even at half-point.
With that said, the Elven route which was done first, he's clearly embodying the "Elven Way".
Running away from their problems to a point where the straw that broke the camel's back hit hard, forcing unwanted alliances(humans of the north at least) for the greater good.

In the beast route his hatred for humans is big and growing, he'll be anything but a bitch.
I assume he'll go the "Human Way" and pretty much fuck up every beast he finds in his way.

Although this was merely speculation, that's what we're left with.

Reactions: lunar517

MikeMarvel

Apr 18, 2018
I downloaded from 2 different sources for android, but when i try to install the apk it says the package appears to be invalid any idea what's wrong?
I also had this issue, i already try many things to fix the problem but still not working. So if anyone here can fix the problem let me know, thanks.

Abuziddinn

Mar 6, 2023
I'm stuck in the map scene in chapter 2, how can I pass?
Blue marker stays on esyem city but does not interact with pressure

May 3, 2022
I'm stuck in the map scene in chapter 2, how can I pass?
Blue marker stays on esyem city but does not interact with pressure
Right now the marker on the map just tells you where the next event is happening, but you want to click on the name in the text box in top left to begin that event.

Reactions: Dunner
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes