Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
You can't really do them all yet as the 3 paths are not complete, there is a fork where you choose a path/side and there are 3.
which path has the most content? im pretty sure it was elf at first now it looks like beast. correct me if im wrong

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I just finished the update in beast route, and wow. It was very very heavy in emotions. I think it's the first game that makes me feel that, every dialogue and image are breathtaking.

I expected a minimum of pity from the MC towards his former human companions, but fuck I didn't expect this at all. The dialogues during the capture of the first and second city was also fucking heavy. Honestly, I was this close to thinking it was too much, too much blood, too much torture, too much revenge, but it all fits together perfectly by a thin margin.
If the developer is able to continue on this thin margin while continuing to produce this quality of content, it will continue to be a very good game. But for now, congratulations!

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
I just finished the update in beast route, and wow. It was very very heavy in emotions. I think it's the first game that makes me feel that, every dialogue and image are breathtaking.

I expected a minimum of pity from the MC towards his former human companions, but fuck I didn't expect this at all. The dialogues during the capture of the first and second city was also fucking heavy. Honestly, I was this close to thinking it was too much, too much blood, too much torture, too much revenge, but it all fits together perfectly by a thin margin.
If the developer is able to continue on this thin margin while continuing to produce this quality of content, it will continue to be a very good game. But for now, congratulations!
I agree i didn't expect his reactions at all to the former human team, i don't agree with it except for what happened to the thing with feera he admitted that and deserved what happened With that said i don't like the way the devs taking the MC on with the main path, made the MC just a emotionless asshole whos using and throwing aside everyone who helped him including those with the beasts, makes no sense for the MC to do a complete 180 to those he had relations with and considered his friends, to all of a sudden be like this. I did like this story up until this point of the beast path update.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
The game quite literally calls him "he"....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am very well aware. It also mentions repeatedly that he doesn't remember his past and is living outside of his body. While there are quite a few mysteries about Kai it is clear his body is unlike anyone else in that world and there are a ton of possibilities tied into that. You can take it at face value if you like but with an androgenous body like that I'll wait till we know more.

Corathor

May 15, 2023
I agree i didn't expect his reactions at all to the former human team, i don't agree with it except for what happened to the thing with feera he admitted that and deserved what happened With that said i don't like the way the devs taking the MC on with the main path, made the MC just a emotionless asshole whos using and throwing aside everyone who helped him including those with the beasts, makes no sense for the MC to do a complete 180 to those he had relations with and considered his friends, to all of a sudden be like this. I did like this story up until this point of the beast path update.
gotta remember, he was literally transformed into a beast which likely tweaks his personality, plus in the story they say its been a year since he left them, so that's plenty of time for him to 'reprogram' and become far more beastlike. I do agree, that i wish there was some temperence, and that they dont become worse than the humans which in a way we see this when he allows the elf to go free, but the killing of children is uncalled for, they'd be smarter taking the children in and raising them to show the next generation of humans that beasts aren't evil.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am very well aware. It also mentions repeatedly that he doesn't remember his past and is living outside of his body. While there are quite a few mysteries about Kai it is clear his body is unlike anyone else in that world and there are a ton of possibilities tied into that. You can take it at face value if you like but with an androgenous body like that I'll wait till we know more.
It shows you at the very start where he comes from.

It's part of the story right at the beginning.

He's part of the goddess she's sent down to handle the war.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
I would have agreed with maybe being a beast had changed him if not for the fact in several scenes just before that point he had said he was tired of people being killed and dying needlessly and wanted to stop it. also said this throughout the entire update then when it came to that point he was like welp kill em all

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I guess we will see in the future updates.
I hope this attack was to prove to humans that beasts can fight and stand up to them. The beasts are aware that there are opponents on their level on the human side, maybe they will find an agreement at some point.
But right now the MC is just filled with hate and the game is heading towards all-out war, and yes it would be a shame if it were like that

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Anyone know how to sort this Exception issue out in the newest build? 1690708151682.png

EDIT: Fixed, just get the version Chrys has on the Patreon itself rather than the one here until another update comes about, at least on Windows. I don't knot why it was, but that's the gist of it. Seems an engaging book from first play...

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone know how to sort this Exception issue out in the newest build? View attachment 2811666
Sounds like you're using unnoficial translation, might be that:
1690709744863.png

I tried playing chapter 0 just in case and it worked fine.

I guess we will see in the future updates.
I hope this attack was to prove to humans that beasts can fight and stand up to them. The beasts are aware that there are opponents on their level on the human side, maybe they will find an agreement at some point.
But right now the MC is just filled with hate and the game is heading towards all-out war, and yes it would be a shame if it were like that
Damn this route was BRUTAL.
But this was payback, 100%.
I think everyone is dismissing WHERE is this happening. It's the town where it all started. It's the town where Feera died. That's something heavy you have to consider. You're not going to let the ones who possibly killed her go unpunished.

I assume this brutality will be toned down a bit, but that shit at the ending went hard!
Holy fuck, the only human I pity here is Yannei, I don't think she truly wanted to even fight I think she was emotionally connected to ber BF/Husband at the time and after his death she just couldn't leave the army has if she still had to "get back" at them leaving her to her absolutely brutal torture and death.

OHHH And Leatrix absolutely losing her face towards Arcaena leaving, that shit hit hard aswell!
Can't wait to see it's human route counterpart because that's a twist I should have seen coming and I didn't.

Masterpiece.

ALSO ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS!?

1690710104954.png

BEST BOI IN 2023 DROPS AND NOBODY BATS AN EYE?!

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
ALSO ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS!?

View attachment 2811713
BEST BOI IN 2023 DROPS AND NOBODY BATS AN EYE?!
SOLID SNAKE.jpg
In the future updates (if you choose the male route) We Need To Breed Vorax! Like at least twice per update. Best Boi deserves our patience and our Royal Dick. #VORAXISWORTHIT

When it comes to the Spoilers then it's just as I theorized a while back.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes