AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Anyone get an SMT vibe from the three routes?

Human route is arguably the Law route, putting the order of humanity on a pedestal and damn the consequences.
Beast route is closer to Chaos route, letting visceral emotion and revenge guide Kai on his journey.
Elven route is Neutral route, trying to find a way to resolve this madness with as little sorrow as possible, though it won't be very easy.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
more than break saves, it crashes a ton even just leaving it on after a bit it gives me errors.
Never got a crash, i did had to go a bit more back than usual in my savefile. I think I saved way too close to the ending and it corrupted my save.

Anyone get an SMT vibe from the three routes?

Human route is arguably the Law route, putting the order of humanity on a pedestal and damn the consequences.
Beast route is closer to Chaos route, letting visceral emotion and revenge guide Kai on his journey.
Elven route is Neutral route, trying to find a way to resolve this madness with as little sorrow as possible, though it won't be very easy.
Interesting segregation of the routes' archetypes, what is SMT?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
So if i choose to pursue a character i get locked from the other , how does the "harem" work in this game?:unsure:
I wish there was more options to do something and not only choosing the love routes(that makes me choose only one) and during sex scenes
Also Vorax is so :love:
Nothing says it blocks anything when you choose a love route? The game puts you first on one of three routes where from there you meet more characters of each race. This is just the beginning of every route, relationships will certainly evolve

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
God's Call [v1.4.1] [Chrys] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk. Only script changes.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.4.0 -> v1.4.1 [412 KB]
Download the attachment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I loved the update. The high stakes vibe, the new characters, the fights were amazing, the H content was really good, it felt like a war which was very interesting in my opinion. I’m looking forward to seeing how the routes continue

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GodsCall-1.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
Didn't really like the latest Beast route update much.
No choices, MC often does the opposite of what I would do and, more so than humans, beasts are the comic-book-villains now.
It was nice to meet your former squadmates, except they're suddenly comically evil and racist - not how they were portrayed in chapter 1.
Overall this game doesn't seem very deep and philosophical.
I do agree that there was a definite lack of choice with this route. Just meeting the old characters and killing them because I'm so full of rage was hard to swallow when I really want to have options to be better then the beasts we're hated for being.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 1687555
God's Call [v1.4] Walkthrough Mod
The walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is this still good to go, or does it need updating for 1.4.1?

Reactions: Jorge88
May 31, 2017
So just finished chapter three of the best route and kinda disappointed with how the mc lost himself what happened to all the talk of no hurting "the innocent" if you played the start of elven route you will see that you were saved by human and her kid

He should have Announced After-War Rules or something at least said and forbid killing the innocent and raping them

Well the story make kinds of sense that they are alike either beasts or humans hope we get another route where we can annihilate them all

Now i will finish playing the elven route after it i will go the human one , lets hope i find one that will have the same mindset as me

May 31, 2017
I do agree that there was a definite lack of choice with this route. Just meeting the old characters and killing them because I'm so full of rage was hard to swallow when I really want to have options to be better then the beasts we're hated for being.
Yeah plus killing the child and her mother and then raping that other women like come bruh you hated the humans for raping and killing freea why are you not hating the beasts now? Doesn't make any sense and i even disliked the queen of beasts for it , since she "loves the mc strength" logically she should stop anything that will turn him against them

May 31, 2017
The payback in the cell was beautiful though.

It showed Leatrix nice girl routine was all an act and shutting Rheiner up about killing Feera gave me the happy.

All while Yan looked on.

I really like the group on the human route but that beast route has so many feels to it I kinda put it as my fave route. The competitive romance going on with Kai and Laz is great too.

The only one I haven't done is the Elf route and that's next on my to do list.

So far there hasn't been anyone on the beast route that I dislike. I thought I was going to hate that giant beast and the short one that were in the pub near the start of the route especially when the short one launched the knife through the kids throat. Then I thought about it and the beasts have been watching their kids die for, what a couple of hundred years?

Can't blame them for getting payback.
Yeah can't blame them maybe but i can blame the mc i mean he deflect because of feera death and rape so how the hell does it make sense to have the beasts do so and he is okay with it more like childish logic

+

I hated what happened to yan she is the only character+ leina that seemed genuinely good , i mean come on bruh you could at least do a little good for her

May 31, 2017
I mean come on bruh if i knew the beasts will turn out this way why would i go fight for them :WeSmart: waiting for future updates to see how will it flood out

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I mean come on bruh if i knew the beasts will turn out this way why would i go fight for them :WeSmart: waiting for future updates to see how will it flood out
I also agree that this feels really weird, I at least believed that... we would have a choice in this matter.
We just have to wait and see, was more brutal than what I was expecting and I assume THAT was the message.

But we're still ignoring a small "justification" (that I personally dislike) Kai is changing more and more.
He's getting more and more... "beastial" if that makes any sense.

He didn't want to fight the Queen initially.
Then he pretty much threatened to nuke one of the captains, I really hope karma bites him in the ass. :mad:
Zephyr hot, pls no hurt

But If this has zero consequences I'll be extremely disappointed, but I think all of this has a reason and we'll find out next chapter.
It's easy to criticize when we've yet to have a full picture.

Knowing God's Call... I have a feeling that all of what happened will be the cause to split into several endings and will be a forced choice the player will have to make.
(Explaining then the lack of options in this chapter)

It's the only conclusion I can take from this.
And boy knowing the choices in this game, shit won't be an easy one :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes