DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
That is f95zones current policy already. Which is why this thread was promoted, because it contains new scenes and animation.

There is a new animation, and new scenes and characters. This update added the marnie at work content. Did you even try to look for it or ask the dev?

That's not true lol. What's wrong with you people? Go to right before marnie goes to work and there you go, start from there, just go with her to work
IMG_3059.gif
Also what was up with Marnie working barefoot at the pizza shop, I know she’s a naturist and would rather be nude, but atleast put her in sandals or flip flops if you want to show off her toes

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
kind of disappointed that this update was too interduce a new character (which i love) i like the body types and animations so i was hoping for another scene

Reactions: Neilbass

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
granny got some cake but the story kinda feels all over the place, ill keep playing maybe it will all come together as we go.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
I feel like this game is already making the same mistake that almost every other game is making which is having too many unnecessary characters.

Lol said I was gonna disappear and go into dev mode a bit but gotta respond to this one.

The real mistake is most of these individuals cannot write for shit and 2023/2024 wont use stuff like chatgpt or claude + a fine tuned version of their imagination. But guess what they aren't writers so we cannot exactly judge them because in that case we should make our own/better games etc. But fuck that they out in public so you gonna get this scrutiny.

We need the additional characters for game direction but most people suck at that and so we just end up with extra rendered bodies for no reason

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
to many questions we spend more time trying to figure out what to answer then enjoying the game
the update didn't have enough content to enjoy. But this discourse can help the dev and others...like on paper the #1 Adult game on patreon does over 1 million us dollars per annum .#2 over $500,000 usd yearly. While the number 10 on that list does close to $200,000 yearly. Bruh just let that sink in... we degens and weirdos here but as as I said put the time in and it can work.

Those numbers are wild.

Last edited:

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Take a look at this face:

Feel like fapping? No? But look at how sexy that vacant, dull expression is! You can just see that the idiot pictured above barely has the brainpower to work out how to use the potty, isn't that hot?

If you say "No, that's not at all sexy", then I hate to tell you, the dev disagrees. I picked this screencap because it is so illustrative of Godson Remake; the back of a woman's head, and the mindless, empty visage of the mentally infirm protag. I can just see the developers at Cheesecake Studio, struggling mightily to render one-handed, thinking to themselves "I wonder if showing the back of this woman's head is TOO distracting? Maybe we should do a close-up of the MC instead?"

Okay, lol, I'm exaggerating with that bit, but really - there is sooooo many scenes where the focus is obviously and intentionally placed on the MC. It's very, very distracting, especially because he always has that bizarre/confused expression.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Lol said I was gonna disappear and go into dev mode a bit but gotta respond to this one.

The real mistake is most of these individuals cannot write for shit and 2023/2024 wont use stuff like chatgpt or claude + a fine tuned version of their imagination. But guess what they aren't writers so we cannot exactly judge them because in that case we should make our own/better games etc. But fuck that they out in public so you gonna get this scrutiny.

We need the additional characters for game direction but most people suck at that and so we just end up with extra rendered bodies for no reason

Only problem is the neglected wife of the pizza boss is this
IMG_3707.jpeg
I mean I’ll let her blow me but I probly ain’t banging her until I drink 9 coronas :ROFLMAO:
(Here’s the lyrics to that funny song)
Nine Coronas

The girl looked good to me, good to me
She looked like Pamela Lee after nine Coronas
I began to kiss her (unzipping) undid her zipper
She looked like Claudia Schiffer after nine Coronas
When I met her at the bar, she said she was on Baywatch
When she got into my car, she lookes a lot like Sasquatch
(Elephant trumpeting)
Bow-wow-wow-wow-wow-WOW!

Nine Coronas

She kind of looked like Mr. Spock
(Voice of Spock): "Live long and Prosper."
But she was Courtney Cox after nine Coronas
We were hot with passion (Kissing) We were mashin'
'Cause she looked like Jennifer Aniston after nine Coronas
Late into the night, I rode her like a Harley
In the soft candlelight, she looked like Chris Farley
Bow-wow-wow-wow-wow-WOW!

Nine Coronas

She was fat and stinky, and kind of sticky
But she looked like Christie Brinkely after nine Coronas
She looked like Pee-Wee Herman
(Voice of Pee-Wee): "That's my name, dont wear it out!"
But she was Uma Therman after nine Coronas
In our twenty-third position, I think I got whiplash
She was really bitchin', except for her mustache
Bow-wow-wow-wow-wow-WOW!

(guitar solo - dog barking through solo)

She was bigger than a Winnebago, a way to go
She looked like Lisa Kudrow after nine Coronas
She was no Cindy Crawford, Cindy Crawford
Nothing rhymes with Cindy Crawford after nine Coronas
Open up another bottle, I started drinking more beer
So I can wake up next to Heather Locklear
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH!

(Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug)
Nine Coronas
(Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug-glug)
Nine Coronas
(Hiccup!

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Only problem is the neglected wife of the pizza boss is this
View attachment 4075164
Wait, is that lady in the game yet, or is that a promo pic? I just (as in, like 30 seconds ago) got redirected back to the main menu, and the only women in the game were Marnie/her 2 daughters/Nina, and then like, the 2 women that Marnie had over (who were on screen for like 90 seconds).

Also, this isn't directed necessarily at you, DFA, but I'm a bit surprised at how short everything was. I know there are some lewd scenes (though I must not have picked the right choices to see any of them), but from start -> finish, without skipping, I was done with "Godson Remake" in under 25 minutes.

Reactions: animeking2264

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Wait, is that lady in the game yet, or is that a promo pic? I just (as in, like 30 seconds ago) got redirected back to the main menu, and the only women in the game were Marnie/her 2 daughters/Nina, and then like, the 2 women that Marnie had over (who were on screen for like 90 seconds).

Also, this isn't directed necessarily at you, DFA, but I'm a bit surprised at how short everything was. I know there are some lewd scenes (though I must not have picked the right choices to see any of them), but from start -> finish, without skipping, I was done with "Godson Remake" in under 25 minutes.
The new content starts at the pizza shop where Marnie meets the bosses son, the wife was not in this update, (that’s from Patreon) you will meet the gilf at the pizza shop. I used a old save starting from the sex scene with Lorraine

Reactions: fh321
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes