VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I assume you tried to load an old save. I recommed to restart with game v0.05 (or use my save from the end of v0.04), there this issue should not occur.
no, started a new game as you told us too, crashed. then redownloaded everything again. started another new game. still crashes. the wt works, just can't click the mod menu in the quick bar

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
no, started a new game as you told us too, crashed. then redownloaded everything again. started another new game. still crashes. the wt works, just can't click the mod menu in the quick bar
Thanks for the info, I check it.
Edit: I tried to fix that. Please redownload the Mod.

Last edited:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I assume you tried to load an old save. I recommed to restart with game v0.05 (or use my save from the end of v0.04), there this issue should not occur.
Trying to work out where this saves folder is as there isn't any I can see under game? (audio, cache, fonts etc) -

(extract it into the .../game/saves folder)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Trying to work out where this saves folder is as there isn't any I can see under game? (audio, cache, fonts etc) -

(extract it into the .../game/saves folder)
You must start the game once, then this folder is created automatically from the game.

Reactions: Punto

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
One person mentioned it after several updates. Obviously a memer/troll. Before no incident since in the story it never actually states she was raped. it was illuded to but never confirmed. People are quick to jump to conclusions since I had several options for how it all went down. I'm settled on one right now which ties in with what is said earlier in the story. Once again allowed since the word rape was never once mentioned within the dialogue itself. But some people read the comments before downloading said game. I know because I do it myself. Said games suffer for it. But, as all games are, you will either like it or dislike it.
Sorry for the early judgement. To me, I don't really care about the background story and if the story after is good enough, it is always worth to play.(y)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Going for Goal [v0.05] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 162mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Going for Goal
[v0.05] [DarkSkello]

Italian translation updated
to the current version
double version
clean and multimod already inserted

this translation is not official, but it is made by a fan of italian free translators

download here

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
(I just started the game) wait wait wait wait, it turns out that the Mc is going to apologize for telling her the truth? at what point did he disrespect her? he has every right to be angry about that lie from the "mother", basically he lost everything and he is expected to take it as if nothing happened? I haven't played the rest yet but that mere fact bothers me because it's like he is the one who acted wrongly.
it's like if my cell phone is stolen and the others tell me to give him the keys to my house so that he can take the rest.
Edit: now the mc is forgiven for having sex with the aunt? xd and she doesn't even ask for forgiveness for getting him in so much trouble, she only tells her story, it's ok that she took care of him when he needed it the most and she may have been a good mother but not even an apology? and on top of that she says "I forgive you" more irrational you can't be xd, How do you sign a contract knowing that you are not his real mother, at no time did it really cross your mind that he is not legally your son? what would have happened if he didn't get another chance so quickly? what were they going to do with the debt? because it is mentioned that him income was vital for the family, fuck I find it crazy that this situation passes as a "it's ok, she's your mother and she forgot she didn't have some papers" when it is a situation that should have much more impact, your career at stake, a huge debt, the future of the family and the baby hanging by a thread and it's like I told you how I "adopted" you and with that everything is over (at least as far as I have read).

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
if it is for that reason it is not necessary to put that tag, since they are used for part of the content (scene/rendering/animation) not for a simple mention to that fact.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
I was about to delete this game and then Sabine appeared. Is she the woman who give birth to mc?
She is. Going to drop some more hints in the next update as it doesn't seem clear enough. The actual reveal isn't set up yet since, if you're on her path, you haven't done anything with her yet.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes