Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Not exist folder for save files, i guess.
It seems that Ren'Py is unable to access your appData because it cannot handle your username. The unicode code points above lie on plane 14, which is currently unused. Creating another user using valid unicode characters should fix things. Say, is this the only Ren'Py game you're having this issue with?

Edit: Hellcatik, I realized I built this on an SDK I also did Android ports using Wills747's alternative save location with. And while this generally shouldn't be a problem, I rebuilt using an unmodified SDK. Could you check if this version fixes your problem, please: ·

Last edited:

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Is it even possible to have Zoe trust you enough in Ch4 for her to talk before the police station? I did not manage to make her at all.
yes it is.
But don't worry too much, it's not a critical moment for further development of your relationship with her. I originally only intended to do the storyline where she's aggressive towards you in this chapter.

TheJokeman

Oct 24, 2017
Is it even possible to have Zoe trust you enough in Ch4 for her to talk before the police station? I did not manage to make her at all.
You can It took me going back a chapter or 2 but I got her to trust me. Not 100% sure which choice made the biggest difference but I think it was an accumulation of stuff with the bartender and her.

Reactions: Ker_

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I just want to know can you romance all love interests on a single playthrough and have a harem in the end?

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I just want to know can you romance all love interests on a single playthrough and have a harem in the end?
I can't say definitively yet, I sometimes edit the plot a little bit. But my vision is this. All sex scenes should be as much as possible in one playthrough, but closer to the end you will have to choose between the girls, the endings will be different.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021

Hellcatik

Mar 29, 2018
It seems that Ren'Py is unable to access your appData because it cannot handle your username. The unicode code points above lie on plane 14, which is currently unused. Creating another user using valid unicode characters should fix things. Say, is this the only Ren'Py game you're having this issue with?
yes, it is only one game whith such problem. i download not compression version and i can make saves.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
yes, it is only one game whith such problem. i download not compression version and i can make saves.
Ha, just edited my previous post:

I realized I built this on an SDK I also did Android ports using Wills747's alternative save location with. And while this generally shouldn't be a problem, I rebuilt using an unmodified SDK. Could you check if this version fixes your problem, please: ·

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I guess I'll try it, but does it need a walkthrough? And who is the girl that can have NTR? So far, how much content NTR have? I'm not a fan, but as long it is avoidable, I'm good to play it.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I really don't get it why people whine about NTR especially when it's avoidable like dude if u don't like it avoid it why whine like Lil'B
For me it's...

1) Walking around in a mine field ain't chill.

2) If you're an immersive reader it sucks, especially if you become attached/sympathize with characters.

3) Dev time. Every NTR scene that gets made could have been a vanilla scene. If a player likes both, cool. If not, content is being made for two very different audiences.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes