FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Going Rogue [Chapter 1-6] [Ker] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.36GB
Repack size: 672MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Going Rogue [Chapter 1-5] [Ker] [OS@4.75GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.75GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 641MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
My man saving us 5 gb in download capacity :love:

Dec 11, 2019
First page:

"This content contains optional NTR.
If this offends you then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it."

Is this too difficult to understand?
Apparently, it is too hard for these people to understand because even with this warning says there is optional NTR they will still whine in the thread or comment section instead of just ignoring it and not going to it there are kinks that I don't like that others do but I don't kink shame them or go to anything that focuses on that kink

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I wonder if you skip the last sex scene in this update, would it lead to NTR, my guess would be yeah.
But perhaps there will even be sharing, who knows

Reactions: eightypercent

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Mini Review: story is interesting and well-structured; a lot happens, you get a lot of choices, played without the WT mod which was probably better. Really enjoyed this VN so far. Thanks!

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
But NTR is about sharing your girlfriend/wife?
Nah NTR as in netorare is when MC's love interest is stolen. There is another version of it called Netori where the MC does the stealing. Not that it is relevant in this case but both types get tagged with NTR on this website.

Reactions: Claudio83

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Nah NTR as in netorare is when MC's love interest is stolen. There is another version of it called Netori where the MC does the stealing. Not that it is relevant in this case but both types get tagged with NTR on this website.
Definition I work with:

Through the actions (or inaction) of the protagonist, or within an agreement with the their partner (wife, fiance, girlfriend), the partner ends up engaging in sexual relations with other people. Typically only the wife/fiance/girlfriend has sex with another (otherwise it is swinging - wherein both partners have sex with different people). Or sharing, wherein the protagonist is willing to have their partner have sex with another as long as they are also involved. Or, swapping, wherein the protagonist will swap their partner, allowing them to have sex with another while they, in turn, are allowed to have sex with the other's partner - yes, it is variation on swinging, although typically reserved for couples swinging together as compared to the swinging where it could be anyone.

In most NTR cases neither partner wants to cheat, although one or both of them is excited by the prospect of sex with another person - either as the participant or as someone that enjoys watching their partner being pleasured by another (yes, they can be involved depending on which version you are talking about *see above*). This can be something that happens based on an agreement between both partners or it could be where the protagonist convinces the other to have sex with someone for their enjoyment or personal gain, basically 'pimping out' or whoring their partner for their own enjoyment.

Regardless of which form it takes, the partner is having sex with another and both parties may enjoy it or, only one enjoys it.

NTR is the satisfaction of a kink/fetish desire, whereas swinging is a lifestyle, polyamory involves romantic feelings with others over the long term, cheating is completely deceptive and cuckolding is where the partner desires sex with others and the protagonist is powerless to stop it from happening (this CAN be a form of NTR, however it isn't the ONLY form of NTR).

All of that said, I see NTR is a much more complex process than standard cheating or cuckolding, which is why we see all of those tags available for visual novels and games here in the forums. In other words, the NTR tag may apply in addition to or in adjacency to the other commonly used tags (swinging, sharing, swapping, cuckolding, cheating, etc.).

Because NTR isn't as simple as a lot of people here try to make it sound, there will continue to be arguments about whether some of the games here require the NTR tag or not.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But NTR is about sharing your girlfriend/wife?
That would be sharing, with consent of the MC and his LI, not ntr. Ntr would be ur LI cheating and or stolen.

In this case, there is one character, the maid, which can more or less being forced to sleep with ur rival/antagonist, but it's avoidable if u don't want (happens before the MC even meets her).
The second time the MC can use her for a buisness deal, or shoot the fucker.

IIRC from what the dev said, ntr is not a focus of the game and isn't planned for other characters.

No, Netori isn't tagged with ntr on this site. There isn't any tag for Netori.
Netorare/Netorase and cheating (the LI's, not the MC) in general are tagged as ntr.

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes