Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
There is an problem in android version after the MC has SLEPT with Yasuka the next day you can't access the bed again.
So basically you are
stuck.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
The game seems to have the proper skeleton in place for building off of it now. I'm not bothered by having to interact with the background to get around, in fact I kind of prefer it that way. I will say that making the highlight slightly more noticeable would help make them pop out, but this is a polishing step. The game is a bit early in development to be thinking about that imo.

I'm not super thrilled with disabling choices after using rollback. I get it, it's supposed to make your choices have more weight, but it just brings us back to the 2000s where you save and load. All it did was make viewing the other choices slightly more inconvenient.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this game and story develop. I think it might be worth supporting.

Reactions: ghjghjghj

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I will not explain again because this discussion has already taken place several pages before but from v0.2 you will be free to choose the flag you want
Please don't cave into the crybabies on a piracy forum. Rolling over like this never ends well for the developer.

In fact, there is an entire movement explaining to Japanese anime and game creators NOT to cave into SJW rantings.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
If the femdom route isnt going to be BDSM type stuff as I think I read, then would it be expected to be more of a "on top"/ "amazon position"/Reverse piledriver type femdom where she just gets off on the notion of hard/rough fucking/ "reverse" raping MC, something else or a bit of both? Curious to see how this one goes. Giving players more options/routes is good, so I'm going to keep tabs on this.

Just don't commit to doing too much and get caught into a spiral of "content creep." Would urge focusing on getting the core of the game you want to do done or very close to being done as a first priority. Can always add in more content/characters/even entire routes/endings later on.

(Basically just saying focus on doing what you want to do, it should be fun, not a chore/hassle, so I'm wishing for the best for this as I would for a dev who interact with the community here).

ShadeF-95

Oct 19, 2018
Smooth interface, very nice art, and so far enjoying the story hooks. Now to wait for content beyond the first day!

DHLxs

May 5, 2021
Hard to believe that this is the first game you make, are you drawing all characters and places on your own?
Will any incest path available in the future?
What is the point of the choices that encourage her to continue the job if there is no ntr in the game?
He is just the dev not the artist, check patreon for more information.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
not sure if it's just me, but the game looks like it's supposed to run well, and perform smoothly, but for me, it's been pretty laggy, annoying to go through and makes me confused at times. so if anyone can help me how to fix this, i would be very grateful.

and a different topic, In my playthrough I have no where to go, the park is closed, i tried exploring but not much happening, and the lag from the game is making me unmotivated to venture further. so if anyone has like a small tip they can just drop, I'll be very much thankful

Reactions: Yamemai

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Liked the art, the story seems promising and with good potential ,also keeping an eye.
Good luck!

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
2dcg, Multiple Endings, Adventure, Humor, Point & Click, Dating Sim, Sandbox, Harem, Milf, School Setting, Male Protagonist
Bigs Tits, Corruption, Teasing,Male Domination, Romance, mobile game

Planned
Animated, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation,Milf, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck
Vaginal Sex, big ass,Virgin, twins, trainer, Romance, Kissing, Blackmail, cosplay, exhibitionism,incest,trainer, Slut healing,mini games,
bro just take ma money

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If the femdom route isnt going to be BDSM type stuff as I think I read, then would it be expected to be more of a "on top"/ "amazon position"/Reverse piledriver type femdom where she just gets off on the notion of hard/rough fucking/ "reverse" raping MC, something else or a bit of both? Curious to see how this one goes. Giving players more options/routes is good, so I'm going to keep tabs on this.

Just don't commit to doing too much and get caught into a spiral of "content creep." Would urge focusing on getting the core of the game you want to do done or very close to being done as a first priority. Can always add in more content/characters/even entire routes/endings later on.

(Basically just saying focus on doing what you want to do, it should be fun, not a chore/hassle, so I'm wishing for the best for this as I would for a dev who interact with the community here).
I am crossing my fingers that the kinks you listed will also be kinks that interest the dev.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game fooled me into thinking it was futher along with the quality. Looking forward to the games development, honestly like the to see that If I can get a steady income soon, I might be able to get into a founder's tier before it's too late and they are all gone.

Reactions: Daioh and RNGeusEX

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
not sure if it's just me, but the game looks like it's supposed to run well, and perform smoothly, but for me, it's been pretty laggy, annoying to go through and makes me confused at times. so if anyone can help me how to fix this, i would be very grateful.

and a different topic, In my playthrough I have no where to go, the park is closed, i tried exploring but not much happening, and the lag from the game is making me unmotivated to venture further. so if anyone has like a small tip they can just drop, I'll be very much thankful
try the 32 exe

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Judging by the art style alone i'd say this game is already head and shoulders above 95% of games on this site, looking forward to seeing how this one goes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Game fooled me into thinking it was futher along with the quality. Looking forward to the games development, honestly like the to see that If I can get a steady income soon, I might be able to get into a founder's tier before it's too late and they are all gone.
Good for you on wanting to join the founder's tier. Good games in the making can always use more supporters.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes