• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice [Endings] [Dirty Secret Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
i missed you're compressed version.
looked the other way for a few seconds. ;)

Reactions: sui31

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
If I remember correctly your able to be in a relationship with everyone. Because I did and the girls mother is by far the worst because she brings nothing but trouble with her.

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
android-downloading.png

Title: Goodnight Kiss: Sugar and Spice Unofficial modded android port
Version: Endings
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

Added Patches: Cheat mod by RIC0H
Unofficial modded Android build by ME. Thank you UncleVT for sharing the game and RIC0H for the cheat mod.

Last edited:

Heber_Tiranus

Dec 9, 2021
I was really interested and expected a little more from the endings of this game. I mean, I think he put a lot of effort into establishing the characters and I thought it would be that way until the end. They're fine, I guess? But I feel a little bad about the conclusion that feels rushed. Actually it still bothers me a little that there can't be a relationship or ending with Tracy. I mean, when the hotel thing happened with her I thought I could have more of her and I also understood that Clover had accepted her as part of her Harem. I would have liked to see an ending with her, and speaking a little more about the sexual content, a pregnant version of Tracy.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Tracy didn't get an ending? or Amara? both were lacking in sex scenes as well. How is it this dude creampies all these girls and only the one gets pregnant?

Reactions: CircaAD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoodnightKissSugarAndSpice-Endings
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Ruffuss

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Anyone know which relationship works best in terms of the writing? I'm using the identity mod

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Tons of bugs and wrong person talking in a "complete" game. Also, this...
screenshot0003.png
...dude needs to wash his hands gonna make her asshole dirtier.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
"taking care of his best friend’s daughter"

WTF
This is some kind of strategies to avoid incest?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Welp, "Little Watermelon" was born brain damaged, I imagine, after the MC threw his pregnant mom down and this happened...
screenshot0004.png

...poor little bugger. I hope he likes runnin'.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Endings + Cheats by RIC0H + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 485 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
I have mixed feelings about this.

It's nice to see a game getting finished, but the character development kinda just...disappeared. So Clover tells MC about her consensual non-consent fetish, and he is like okay, and it never gets brought up again. And that's what happens for all the characters.

I'm also disappointed that there was no place for Tracy in the Harem - would have traded her in for Jenny, no questions asked.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes