4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
This is such a fantastically well done game. Truly top quality work.

My only complaint is its not catering to my prefered fetish enough. My preference are catered to enough In chapter 2, 4, and 5 with fighting rape and Lesbianism.

But considering the world doesn't revolve around me and it seems the other games produced by this artist/game dev revolve around stalking and creeping, and that's the primary audience the primary audience is extremely lucky to have this dev.

Still it would have been nice to have combat/fighting/defiance (not mind break) lose fights and get back up in more than just 2 chapters and were more consistent throughout the game... consistently catering to all declared preferences/fetishes from start of game to end of game really broadens the audience appeal... if the game devs Intent was to expand his audience from his usual stalker and creeper fetish to a broader audience that likes sexual violence this game is a great start but needs more consistency from all the chapters to get people like me hooked.

Judging by the patreon page it seems the more violent content in this game was a one off thing and the game dev just isn't branching off from his normal audience. Or at the very least isn't in a rush to revisit the harder aspects of this game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hi folks!

Just a quick status update here to say that all content planned for next version is done! Now I just need a little more time for testing and polishing, meaning the release is coming in about a couple of days.

This release cycle was a little longer, but the new version adds 3 new hot scenes with 3 different girls, including some new content tags ;)

See you soon,
Peace!
To clarify, this is a status update for Love is Stranger, not Goons Raid Her. Apparently LiS isn't at F95.

• Wow
Reactions: fortuna95

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Judging by the patreon page it seems the more violent content in this game was a one off thing and the game dev just isn't branching off from his normal audience. Or at the very least isn't in a rush to revisit the harder aspects of this game.
Well, definitively not revisit this game. He does like to put kind of "cameos" between one of his games and another, but he never went back to expand on one. On the other hand, if it is true that he is not the fastest (but also far from the lowest) in doing updates (but also, he has updates also for the lowest tiers of sponsorship), he is consistent in that as far as I know, he never abandoned a game. Also, becoming supporter of his games, gives (unless something changed now) access also to his previous games.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Absolute top tier game and I found it way too late! Finally one instance where lara has the most accurate recreation of the actual game's model without inflating her boobs or ass:PogChamp: I love the realistic body and breasts:Kappa::Kappa:

Lust is stranger definitely feels more more high quality but it has that cartoonish art style of actual LIS; which is why I prefer the GRH's more realistic and grounded graphics. 10/10 must try.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So this game is finished now.... Off, not sure I want to go back to it, I remember hours trying to maintain a boner waiting for the good part. But such part never came. i've also heard some negative bits about this game. Bits that applied for it back then, but I don't know if they still apply.

Is there a gallery in the game to check scenes? If so, I might check the full save before making up my mind if I wanna play it.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
So this game is finished now.... Off, not sure I want to go back to it, I remember hours trying to maintain a boner waiting for the good part. But such part never came. i've also heard some negative bits about this game. Bits that applied for it back then, but I don't know if they still apply.

Is there a gallery in the game to check scenes? If so, I might check the full save before making up my mind if I wanna play it.
Use the gallery mod linked on the front page. The 'good part' scenes are amazing and well done. You definitely should play it (y)

Reactions: Classic Krieger

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Ive never got too far in this game I think I didnt even leave the mansion, could you guys tell me if the MC fucks her or we just make so that others fuck her?

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
i seen people talk about ntr, there is any ? in the game ?
This game plays like a classic Adventure-RPG(like the Quest for Glory games, for instance) so NTR is optional like everything else.

In this game you're basically giving Lara instructions on her missions, so you can tell her to have sex with all the goons or kick their asses, it's up to you.

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Dose anyone have a shortcut for the lock pick to the boss room door? I have tried many times but it timed up.....
Nope, I am afraid there is none (at least as far as I know), unless someone manages to do it and capture a screenshot for you (but even that, will only tell you the final circuit, not make you bypass the thing)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes