3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
This really should have the demo tag removed and any mentions of it because this sounds more like the usual process that other devs do when it comes to updates first being available to patrons and then later released to the public. Cheers.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 118 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, I missed the 4th video for Makoto. I got the first 3, but when I went on the date in the gym, I got the 5th video. I dunno if I needed some stat level for gym interactions, because I didn't get any hint about it.

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
Hey, I missed the 4th video for Makoto. I got the first 3, but when I went on the date in the gym, I got the 5th video. I dunno if I needed some stat level for gym interactions, because I didn't get any hint about it.
That scene is in the library, it unlocks while you study with her.

why did the game set off my antivirus
I don't know, maybe is something with your antivirus program.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
This really should have the demo tag removed and any mentions of it because this sounds more like the usual process that other devs do when it comes to updates first being available to patrons and then later released to the public. Cheers.
what are you talking about, it's the demo version, not the full version

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
He's saying that calling it a "demo" implies that new content isn't being added, which is fair as to how "demo" is usually used these days.

This is a demo version, technically, but given the game in a vacuum I doubt any modern consumer would call it that. Though, given this site's issues with version numbering it's hardly the most egregious break from common sense, so the constant whining about it is pretty irritating too.

Majikwizard

Nov 30, 2019
So is this game on hiatus? It says there's updates every 2 weeks but there hasn't been anything in over a month with radio silence from dev.

Reactions: MisterDuck

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GranterOfYourDesiresR-0.11Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gzusrocker

Apr 14, 2020
There's a scene with Yoshizawa still missing, yet i can't talk to her on the gym anymore. What am i missing?

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
Makoto asked me to contact her and sae gave me her contact how do I contact them?
Same issue for me
Have the same issue can only call Sae but there is no way to contact Makoto.
scene in the library - 5 (footjob)
what about 3 scene (between first sex and anal)?
Sorry for the issue, it's fixed now. You can call Makoto after she contacts You.

There's a scene with Yoshizawa still missing, yet i can't talk to her on the gym anymore. What am i missing?
You need to sleep for that one.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes