3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Apr 24, 2020
It would be nice if the previous version was released to the public. That way the people who want the latest version would at least have the option to support the game and get the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

kyoshidk

Dec 3, 2020
It would be nice if the previous version was released to the public. That way the poeple who want the latest version would at least have the option to support the game and get the latest version.
totally agree with that like rather than giving the demo version to the public the dev should just give the previous version to the public cuz in that way it will be a little bit fair to the public since the patrons have almost everything

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
hmm did some futaba stuff get added in but not fully? getting errors of new scenes but the locks say no new scenes but clearly getting some

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
There are scenes available on the demo version, just not all of them. And add more in each update.
I see that's a relief to hear. I appreciate you clearing that up! Also thank you for making a game for all of us Persona fans out there. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed this succeeds.

I do also however share the hopes of the others that you may consider dropping the idea of the demo version and instead just uploading older full versions of the game on here even if it's 3+ versions behind what paying supporters get.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Literally the only difference between this and 90% of the games on this site is that this one says "demo" in the title.

Why do people immediately act like their rights are being stepped on when the name changes like that? Releasing new content on patreon before public is completely standard and certainly not consumer-unfriendly!

Y'all act like you never waited for a game to finish development before playing it before.

I do also however share the hopes of the others that you may consider dropping the idea of the demo version and instead just uploading older full versions of the game on here even if it's 3+ versions behind what paying supporters get.
I mean, that is what's happening. That's exactly what he's doing.

Reactions: ScentedElf

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I mean, that is what's happening. That's exactly what he's doing.
Oh if that's exactly what's happening then I am in full agreement that there's no issue with the dev's approach. Rewarding the people who are willing - and of course able to - put up money to make sure the game gets made is more than reasonable. I asked if this was the case earlier and the reactions of everyone made it seem like the situation was far worse as if there was content that would never ever see the light of day in the public's eye. If that was the case then I would say there is an argument to be made about the dev shooting themselves in the foot for a couple of reasons but I won't go into that as you've corrected me about the situation.

I will say if what you say is accurate then I think the biggest issue here is that the demo tag creates uncertainty that hasn't properly been adressed. I think if there was a very cut and dry official statement stating the difference between the demo version and full version in the developer notes section on the first page that it would help curb a lot of the complaints in the thread. Better yet, why even have it tagged as demo? If it is just an older version of the game released to the public with a delay just name it after the equivalent of the full version release that that specific update correlates to. Then people wouldn't even know there's a difference between what we get on here and what the patreons are getting and would be able to play the game in blissful ignorance.

inflate-guy

Jul 19, 2022
I think if there was a very cut and dry official statement stating the difference between the demo version and full version in the developer notes section on the first page that it would help curb a lot of the complaints in the thread. Better yet, why even have it tagged as demo? If it is just an older version of the game released to the public with a delay just name it after the equivalent of the full version release that that specific update correlates to. Then people wouldn't even know there's a difference between what we get on here and what the patreons are getting and would be able to play the game in blissful ignorance.
Here, how about this. A screen shot of what scenes are available for Makoto:
Capture.JPG

I'll also sum up what's available:
Ann:Video 5/5 Images:5/5
Makoto: V 5/7 I 6/8
Haru: V 5/5 I 5/5
Yoshizawa: V 3/6 I 3/6
Kawakami: V 2/5 I 2/5
Futaba: V 4/6 I 1/4
Tae: V 2/4 I 0/3
Naoto: V 1/5 I 1/5
Chie: V 2/4 I 2/5

It's not exactly 1:1 on availability in previous version of the full game but more get unlocked as demos come out (Ann only had like 2/5 for both in the first demo I tried when redevelopment started)

Also another way people can get this is to buy it on itch.io where you pay once and you get all future updates instead of paying monthly. That is what I did.

Last edited:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 2443250

Makoto: V 5/7 I 5/8

It's not exactly 1:1 on availability in previous version of the full game but more get unlocked as demos come out (Ann only had like 2/5 for both in the first demo I tried when redevelopment started)

Also another way people can get this is to buy it on itch.io where you pay once and you get all future updates instead of paying monthly. That is what I did.
Thank you for doing this. It's so perfectly clear even a dumbass like myself can understand with no issues! This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for. And from what I see here I do think we've been too harsh on the dev when talking about not getting the full version on here.

Also I had no idea that was a thing on itch. That's actually a very reasonable deal since at that point you're basically buying the game as if it was an early access title on steam with updates on the way. It's honestly a very tempting option that would still go towards supporting the dev.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 118 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

kyoshidk

Dec 3, 2020
View attachment 2443250

Makoto: V 5/7 I 6/8

well thats what i get for being stupid and not trying out the game at the first place. anyways thanks for clarifying everything! i've also heard about the itch.io version but ofc my ignorant ass didnt bother to check it out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GranterOfYourDesiresR-0.10bDemo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
So, I think I heard something similar with this demo v public release problem.

Once upon a time, some MMO (Warcraft if I'm not mistaken) are being told that their player are playing way to much and they need to make them play less. Or else. So they try to make EXP player get after playing for certain time becoming less, say -50%
Of course the player based are not happy with that. Their solution ? They don't change any of the new EXP value, they just label original 100% EXP as "bonus exp" and and the reduced one as normal EXP now. The player loved it !

Sometimes just changing the label would solved the problem.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes