3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's not accessible for free. It's still being sold, since for rational people there's a difference between fiction and real life.

Regardless, the point is that getting too rum-filled in a thread where the developer is actually present can have negative consequences for everyone, so like, don't do that. Be excellent to each other.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GranterOfYourDesiresR-0.10Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why shirogane titty so big????.....
As others have said she binds her chest to hide her identity and continues to do so during the events of the game because she still wants to be taken seriously and she thinks going from being completely flat to the biggest tits in party would undermine her. At least that's the excuse for Atlus not making her a second model. There's a hospital scene where Teddie, being a piece of absolute sex offending garbage, steals the medical charts of the female characters in an attempt to check their measurements and while we aren't actually told her cupsize the way Rise reacts to Naoto's is telling. Non-canon sources set after P4 in which Naoto

The real question is how did Chie go from being nearly flat chested to whatever the hell is going on here.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I would like to try the game, but I definitely dislike the whole demo route.

A lot of games have success in this website without having to rely on a paywall. I bought Karryn's Prison after it was released and that's only one of many. Hopefully we see a link to the full version soon.
I hear you the one decent looking persona game and its one people won't post here.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Apologies if this has been answered before but how exactly is the "demo" version of the game handled? Is the free version just an older Patreon version giving a bit of exclusivity to the patrons but eventually providing all the content to the public? In other words V0.10 demo could be the same as Patreon version 0.9 or later depending on how much of a delay the dev wishes to have to keep the air of exclusivity. Or is it a case of each update the dev makes tons of new content and ends up releasing only maybe 1 or 2 of the new scenes to the public with no intention of having the ones left out ever available in a demo version even if it's further down the line? The game looks really good and I'd like to try it but I don't want to download this just to be let down by how much content is available.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered before but how exactly is the "demo" version of the game handled? Is the free version just an older Patreon version giving a bit of exclusivity to the patrons but eventually providing all the content to the public? In other words V0.10 demo could be the same as Patreon version 0.9 or later depending on how much of a delay the dev wishes to have to keep the air of exclusivity. Or is it a case of each update the dev makes tons of new content and ends up releasing only maybe 1 or 2 of the new scenes to the public with no intention of having the ones left out ever available in a demo version even if it's further down the line? The game looks really good and I'd like to try it but I don't want to download this just to be let down by how much content is available.
The demo is the game but with scenes locked behind the full version.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
The demo is the game but with scenes locked behind the full version.
Ah dang that really sucks. I was hoping to at least see what the scenes were like. If all of them are just full version only that's rough. I find it an odd choice by the dev as well. How are players even meant to know if the H-scenes are animated or the quality of them? That's the stuff that sells people on subbing on other platforms!

Either way, thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!

kyoshidk

Dec 3, 2020
ok so the full version clearly has everything while the demo has limited scenes right? so if the development is done, is the final version still behind a paywall and we'll have a demo version of the finished game or will the final version have a public full release?

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
Ah dang that really sucks. I was hoping to at least see what the scenes were like. If all of them are just full version only that's rough. I find it an odd choice by the dev as well. How are players even meant to know if the H-scenes are animated or the quality of them? That's the stuff that sells people on subbing on other platforms!

Either way, thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!
There are scenes available on the demo version, just not all of them. And add more in each update.

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah I also don't get the whole demo stuff, like literally no one else does it because, well, its consumer-unfriendly. You're putting stuff behind a paywall, which people don't like, as in people who might support might hesitate, while the real pirates were never gonna support anyways, so imo this is actually hurting the development of the game.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes