VN Ren'Py Abandoned Grimoire [Ch. 1-4 v0.04] [Jack Kerouac]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any news?
There's zero info on the , literally nothing about Grimoire at all that I can see. Complete guesses but maybe it was removed because of the incest, or they didn't have the original authors permission (again though just guessing).

Reactions: kot222

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thats not the patreon of the game dev
Oh it's for the stories original writer, no wonder there was no game news there...

The games creator was seen here a few days ago from the looks of it, but they don't seem interested in this thread anymore. Shame the sister was adorable, but the game was basically a experiment.

Brandon Linddsay

Mar 4, 2018
Oh it's for the stories original writer, no wonder there was no game news there...

The games creator was seen here a few days ago from the looks of it, but they don't seem interested in this thread anymore. Shame the sister was adorable, but the game was basically a experiment.
That sucks I really liked this game. Does anyone know a incest and futa game I could try.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
when i download the new Grimoire-004 the file inside was Grimoire-003

Is the name that is incorrect or is it still the previous version?

cru

Jul 14, 2017
when i download the new Grimoire-004 the file inside was Grimoire-003

Is the name that is incorrect or is it still the previous version?
just went through it, after it says end of chapter 3 it it says that's all for now.
so yup, still only chapter 3

cru

Jul 14, 2017
1553426181969.png

well shit, you're right. how do i stop the "end of current version" to pop up after chap 3?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
huge bug, if you decide to not give your sister the potion to make her bewbs bigger, later you did give it to her and she has bigger bewbs, wtf? i didn't want her to have bigger bewbs so i didn't give it to her, but the script only has that you gave it to her in it..
it's rather strange for the mc to say, she's perfect as she is, then later he's given her the potion and removed the memory...

Reactions: bigmen and Landerk
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes