• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Grimoire [Ch. 1-4 v0.04] [Jack Kerouac]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The windows links seem to be the 003 version even if the filename says 004 :(
The MEGA download for windows is the new version, but it is named wrong. Check for chapter four files inside to make sure.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
I realize the answer is no because of the extra image rendering it would cause but are we going to be allowed to give her more than one breast growth potion?

Reactions: Koulo077

Oct 9, 2017
hmm... the Web Story is Good and it really makes want to fill some gaps or just wanting to tell more about the story or remastered it ..:sneaky:(y)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It wasn't a mind-control story. I just meant Ren'Py projects based on previously published erotic stories. The other one I'm thinking of based on .

It's not my business to give you advice or anything, but the Lover's Lane guy went forward without the original author's permission, which created drama, and Patreon doesn't allow incest, so I'm wondering how much traction you expect to get? I hope we get to see a lot more updates!
Glad to find another Literotica reader :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Don't give the sister the boob shit and it states she is so much hotter with bigger boobs went into the script and edited it to smaller instead of bigger as the picture being shown is her with smaller breast not bigger breast if it was one of her with bigger breasts the boobs would be clipping through the shirt as seen if you look at the 2 pictures of her in the image folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the big boobied one. Notice the clipping just under the one boob?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also replaced her naked boobs shots with her bra shot since those are what her boobs are suppose to look like.

Reactions: asd33asd33

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like that you give MindSpark attribution for the story content in your dev notes. Kudos.
Yeah, I'd love more games based on existing material (with the proper attributions.) Like remakes of Goblinboy games.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Game folder 163MB; renders folder 540MB. Does anyone know what the renders folder is doing in there? (besides wasting everyone's bandwidth)

walgadon

Nov 5, 2017
if you want to work with the original models in daz studio maybe but otherwise just wasting disk space.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
The MEGA download for windows is the new version, but it is named wrong. Check for chapter four files inside to make sure.
Yeah, I tried it just to make sure. It is indeed the 004 version even though i wouldn't really call it a new version... Like 2 minutes of new content, very disappointing! But hey, im not donating so i cant really complain.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Anyone notice what happens while he's thinking to himself in class? It's pretty funny. Lady goes to pick up a book, trips on nothing, guy comes in and checks on her, holds thumb up. MC notices nothing.

Reactions: iMagnor

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I more noticed how the sister has really small tits till she removes her bra and they grow 2+ sizes instead of staying small.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Nice game ! The story is very unique and mc's character is great, not one-dimensional at all.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...how's the progress on the next version ?
The dev hasn't commented in the thread for a while. They're making the game to learn, so I wouldn't wait for a update. The first update came out really quick, but then it was three months for the latest one to suddenly appear.

Reactions: fuckyouassholes
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes