3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
I tried modifying the .pak file myself (swapping NPC models), and the game doesn't work when I tried to run it using the modified .pak, then I tried to repack it without doing any changes and the game still doesn't work. It seems that repacking the .pak file outside of the Unreal Engine Editor causes the .uproject file in the .pak to be unreadable or something like that.
Well it’s not so much as swapping entire models themselves as it is modifying values, such as how much an item or skill affects player data.

Feb 17, 2021
If anyone knows how to easily inspect and edit .uasset and .uexp files please let me know.
I recently found which appears to be a functioning .uasset editor, though I find that it's unable to save most of the .uasset I looked at.

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
does anyone have like a list of items that can be spawned? or like able to be debugged into the game throught console

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
I'm back again just wondering if there are any other way to bypass the patreon check while having a virus protection or something just seeing if anyone can help me with this I'm not really a tech wiz or something so can someone help or has anyone found another way?

ireallydunno3671

Sep 4, 2020
I'm back again just wondering if there are any other way to bypass the patreon check while having a virus protection or something just seeing if anyone can help me with this I'm not really a tech wiz or something so can someone help or has anyone found another way?
If you don't mind being one version behind you can always use the available on their

Sorry if you knew that already, I'm just making sure.

Reactions: Drakoona

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
dose anyone know a way to hack or cheat in the game i already tried saveditor and that didnt work.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
There's plenty of ways to do this. But still, in general you need to do this:

1. Reroute growthrpg.com requests in order to control the response
  2. Forge the result so the game is happy

The manual way to do this (one simple way):

1. Edit the hosts file: %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (on most systems %SystemRoot% will be evaluated to C:\Windows) and add the following line:
    127.0.0.1 growthrpg.com

Doing this will make the game's patreon checks access your local machine instead of their web server. This requires administrator privileges. Some anti-virus have anti-tampering mechanisms in place and won't let you do this. It's your call whether to disable it temporarily or not.
  2. Run a web server on your local machine to send a proper response to the request the game sent.
Check the attachment. I've included a manual way to cheat the patreon checks. Extract the files in the zip and run server.bat file. This method requires you to edit the hosts file yourself tho.

Cheers,

Reactions: Drakoona

Lazrus999

Jan 31, 2019
Hi I played this a while back, and there wasn't any sexual content at the time. Has that changed? Or is it still just naked character fighting shit and thats it?

Nov 11, 2020
I think I found the ID for the Fan follower LesserFollowerCompanion_5 so ain't sure if I am doing something wrong when trying summon fan follower and NerdBossRepeatable_3 from the another boss but don't summon them unless I am doing the code thing wrong for it.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2021
I think I found the ID for the Fan follower LesserFollowerCompanion_5 so ain't sure if I am doing something wrong when trying summon fan follower and NerdBossRepeatable_3 from the another boss but don't summon them unless I am doing the code thing wrong for it.
It always ends with '_C', so it would be "LesserFollowerCompanion_C" and "NerdBossRepeatable_C"

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes