3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It's a shame there is no video on gameplay for this game on google or yahoo or any other site just to see how the mechanics of game play is before we give the game a try.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
you do know theres a free public version on the creators FA page right , They always have a version thats one release behind paetreon version avavilible to the public

Reactions: catsdino

Assssg

Mar 12, 2019
is anyone else having problems with gaining xp after a fight. its like none or barely any
not even a lv up from first fight in the very beginning.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
is anyone else having problems with gaining xp after a fight. its like none or barely any
My usual strat is to play long range build until I get the panda. Then I go back and grind since they can tank for me easily till I can beat the barrel guy. I use those two to farm dungeons for money.

9bc728f25f

Oct 7, 2021
Once you have at least 100 fat, you can just equip a broken sword, eat a growth multiplier, and then fight the barrel guy, growing him to silly levels and then beating him until he dies, for his damage does not scale with him growing.
When you gain fat regen, that 'battle' may proceed indefinitely. I personally was able to muster enough patience to earn 194 million XP from a single fight.
Not sure whether this exploit works in 0.3.5, but in 0.3.4 it does work like a charm.

UPDATE:
Oh wow. Firstly, the XP value is stored in a signed 32-bit integer. Secondly, it is possible to make it overflow at around lvl 125k, which halts all further XP-based progress due to the target XP becoming negative.
You still can farm essences to your hearts content, but that will never be as efficient...
...Well, at least until some new exploit is found.

bild.png

Last edited:

Reddraggon2001

Dec 21, 2019
It gets annoying to start all very again went your at a very high level. So, I was wording if there are any cheats in the game?

9bc728f25f

Oct 7, 2021
It gets annoying to start all very again went your at a very high level. So, I was wording if there are any cheats in the game?
You can use CheatEngine to gain XP immediately (just watch out for it exceeding INT_MAX), or spend under 1 hour of gameplay to get roughly the same result; see above.

HotSoda

Apr 14, 2021
Latest version has some nice improvements to character creation and interface, but I can't seem to equip ablilities from the Pearlescent Fetish?? I can use the abilities from other weapons...

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
Its in early development, The longer it has to cook the more improvements can be made and a better game over all and rushing a game is almost always bad so just be patience

Reactions: oneoldman

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
This game needs the [No Sexual Content] tag asap, seeing as this is a patreon sink you can bet the dev will drag out the update as far as they can to milk their patreon supporters, once sex gets added games like this tend to stagnate and die off since it's the only carrot on a stick they have going for them.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This game needs the [No Sexual Content] tag asap, seeing as this is a patreon sink you can bet the dev will drag out the update as far as they can to milk their patreon supporters, once sex gets added games like this tend to stagnate and die off since it's the only carrot on a stick they have going for them.
nah, the game's focus is growth fetish
if you look at the devs animations, it's mostly just growth and not much in terms of sex
so the game is pretty much in line with dev's previous work

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
nah, the game's focus is growth fetish
if you look at the devs animations, it's mostly just growth and not much in terms of sex
so the game is pretty much in line with dev's previous work
that doesn't add anything to the conversation, this still needs the [No Sexual Content] tag, all this does is give potential patreon supporters false hope

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes