3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 17, 2021
V0.3.6 hotfix V0.3.7:

Download link is now moved to itch.io due to issue with Mega, and console seems to have returned in case anyone's wondering
V0.3.7 is up on the itch.io link and as a heads up, newest patreon build will always be up on the itch.io link, so just go there to grab it unless DFB changed the file sharing site again.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Feb 2, 2020
Hey is there a god mode code? I really just wanna watch my enemies keep using buffs in a fight without worrying about getting cut off at the good part

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I've been playing for a bit, but there's one thing I can't really figure out. How do you use a weapon's Secondary fire? Even if you only equip it, your alt-click is just an unarmed attack.

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I believe it's shift+click? isn't there a prompt on the lower right part of the screen saying so?
I was playing on 0.3.6 and didn't see that prompt, after updating to 0.3.7b I saw it, and was coming over to edit my post to that effect. Thanks, and sorry lol

Feb 2, 2020
I've been playing for a bit, but there's one thing I can't really figure out. How do you use a weapon's Secondary fire? Even if you only equip it, your alt-click is just an unarmed attack.
I've only tried the blesser but I just held down the main attack button. It could be different for other weapons.

Also I'd REALLY love an arena where you could fight enemies you've fought before on demand and they have all the space to get as big as you want!

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
I've only tried the blesser but I just held down the main attack button. It could be different for other weapons.

Also I'd REALLY love an arena where you could fight enemies you've fought before on demand and they have all the space to get as big as you want!
As has been said already, it's Shift+Click.

gizmo3399

Aug 8, 2020
How do I use cheat engine on this? I don't know what to do really
go to the shop screen, then in cheat engine make an initial scan for the amount of the item you want to duplicate[you need to have more than one of this item] (if you have 14 leg essences you would search for the number 14 in cheat engine), sell one of those items, do another scan for what the item count now is (using the same example you would now search for 13), then repeat the previous two steps until you narrow down your address search to two locations, modify both of the values at those addresses (either right click and select the change option or just use ctrl+e while highlighting it), then when you sell that item again it should update to be the new value you typed in.

There should also b a nifty tutorial when you open the application for the first time

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
How to bypass the Patreon check

UPDATE: For version 0.2.8H the instructions change slightly:

After launching the GrowthLocalServer there's no need to Login with patreon anymore. Simply enter something random into the key text field and press "Get Info" and you're done.

View attachment 1241278

General guide:
Download the GrowthLocalServer, extract it to any folder you like (the .exe file in the zip archive is all you need) and run it. It requires and will ask for admin privileges in order work *. Once you started it a window will open that says Listening. At this point you can launch the game. Make sure to leave that window open as long as you play. While in the game click the big patreon button in the center of the screen and click on UNLOCK GAME in the next screen that shows up:

View attachment 712733

After you have done that the game will redirect you to the main menu and you are able to play.

Help it doesn't work!?

If for some reason you don't see the unlock screen or the menu won't show up make sure port 80 is not blocked by any application that is running on your computer. You will also need to have the .NET Framework v4.7.2 installed to run this software.

GrowthLocalServer will:
  • modify the hosts file to redirect all growthrpg.com requests to your local machine
  • start listening on port 80 and intercept all incoming patreon requests
  • clean up and remove the entry from the hosts file again when the application is terminated
The source is included in the archive, so go nuts and modify it to your needs if you want.

* Admin privileges are necessary in order to modify the hosts file and to listen on port 80

Cheers,
Hey mate... Do you think you could do something like that for PoserViewer here https://f95zone.to/threads/sensual-adventures-2022-04-27-ep-1-6-puppetmaster.12598/

:lepew:

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes