3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
the dev was asked a few times and they did say they would add sexual stuff its just not the priority right now

dignity

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure if it's just me, but starting a save, quitting and then playing again puts the game into a permanent night mode. I tried using cheat engine's speedhack to skip through the night, but it just stayed that way. It doesn't even matter if you save at that sparkling diamond thing in the entrance, it always brings you back into the night. The game is unplayable, and since you can't change the gamma in-game, you're shit out of luck.

This is perhaps the easiest game-breaking bug to reproduce of all time. This version was never playtested.

dignity

May 28, 2017
Hello. I'm unable to play the game. It keeps asking for me to install directx. Please help.
Have you tried installing the UE4 pre-requisites?
You can find it in the following directory.
GrowthRPG_V.0.3.6_Patreon_x64 -> x64 -> WindowsNoEditor -> Engine -> Extras -> Redist -> en_us -> UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe

Nacheny

Sep 28, 2019
I'm not sure if it's just me, but starting a save, quitting and then playing again puts the game into a permanent night mode. I tried using cheat engine's speedhack to skip through the night, but it just stayed that way. It doesn't even matter if you save at that sparkling diamond thing in the entrance, it always brings you back into the night. The game is unplayable, and since you can't change the gamma in-game, you're shit out of luck.

This is perhaps the easiest game-breaking bug to reproduce of all time. This version was never playtested.
It's broken lighting, pretty annoying but there is a workaround by getting into any fight, win or lose, or getting into an interior i.e. the potion shop, which will fix the lighting afterward (admittedly also tough to do when you can't see where you're going). That said, definitely needs a hotfix.

Last edited:
Reactions: dignity

deelola012

Jun 16, 2020
Have you tried installing the UE4 pre-requisites?
You can find it in the following directory.
GrowthRPG_V.0.3.6_Patreon_x64 -> x64 -> WindowsNoEditor -> Engine -> Extras -> Redist -> en_us -> UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
Yes. Whenever I try to open the game application, it shows:
1646052399134.png

dignity

May 28, 2017
Yes. Whenever I try to open the game application, it shows:
View attachment 1678827
Assuming that pressing 'Yes' does not work, you should check if it's already installed.

Press WINKEY (button between CTRL and ALT) + R to open a run tab, and type in "dxdiag". This should show you most of your computer's information, but most importantly your DirectX version. If that doesn't work, it most likely isn't installed.

DirectX should be updated and installed automatically with most Windows Updates, so you should check if your computer has any updates. If not, try downloading it from here.

This could also be an issue with your graphics card.
If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, try using to update your drivers.
If you have an AMD graphics card, try using the to update your drivers.

Nacheny

Sep 28, 2019
The local server bypass by l8rdude linked from the OP still works with the latest version

Feb 17, 2021
it seems the developer console is removed in this version
That is the case, since it appears that this time, the game is packaged differently. You can try using Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker to have the console toggled again, but there won't be suggestions on the commands when you write in it so you need to know what commands you want to use beforehand

Ryushothelewd

Apr 27, 2021
For the 0.3.6 build, I have noticed that there are a tons of bugs w ith combat, any time you increase a stat, VIA buff or via level up, you will loose all your block. ..I don't havemuch of the funds for supporting it sadly with being on SSI, but I did find this.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes