3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
There's plenty of ways to do this. But still, in general you need to do this:

1. Reroute growthrpg.com requests in order to control the response
  2. Forge the result so the game is happy

The manual way to do this (one simple way):

1. Edit the hosts file: %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (on most systems %SystemRoot% will be evaluated to C:\Windows) and add the following line:
    127.0.0.1 growthrpg.com

Doing this will make the game's patreon checks access your local machine instead of their web server. This requires administrator privileges. Some anti-virus have anti-tampering mechanisms in place and won't let you do this. It's your call whether to disable it temporarily or not.
  2. Run a web server on your local machine to send a proper response to the request the game sent.
Check the attachment. I've included a manual way to cheat the patreon checks. Extract the files in the zip and run server.bat file. This method requires you to edit the hosts file yourself tho.

Cheers,
This was so helpful I can now finally open the game hahah but one last question when i entered the code line in my hosts system did it temporarily disable my anti-virus or something? just making sure cause with the line you said before number 2 confused me but all in all thanks for this helpful solution!

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
fights are bugged there is no normal fight like there used to be only ogra gets stuck and unlocks only when I die

Mage__

Sep 17, 2021
Im having an issue using the crack, getting a 404 Page not Found error when clicking the login with Patreon button, happens even with the crack not open at the time of launch, i think its an issue i am having with the game itself, anyone know what i can do to fix this issue?
Screenshot 2022-02-01 032437.png

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Im having an issue using the crack, getting a 404 Page not Found error when clicking the login with Patreon button, happens even with the crack not open at the time of launch, i think its an issue i am having with the game itself, anyone know what i can do to fix this issue?
View attachment 1627454
If you are using a vpn for something routing to local access then turn it off.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Don't exist
This, they are on the roadmap though. It'll kinda be hard to work out though considering how in depth the growth system is. That might take them some time to work out or have some limitations. It's hard to set a baseline when you can basically get bigger than the entire map itself.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Digi said in discord he wouldnt do sexual content and vore until he worked out model issues and a better combat/gameplay system also after the last V3 patch

Reactions: catsdino
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes