HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Can't believe i'm posting my first Post like this ( Have been lurking in the Forums since i created the Account ) but i went through the Game multiple times and there ain't any "Sexual Violent Scenes" let alone Animated. Patreon absolutely made this up or some Folks are pissed at the current Content and Spam Reported the Dev there.
Hazel's Unfortunate Halloween Night ...

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Hazel is so beautiful I would throw every other girl in the game out the window to get with her

That's right I'm team Hazel.
Hazel does have a pretty kitty and a deceptively thick booty for a little ginger chick. She also has the most nude content of the women in GPC, would definitely smash.

Death2000

Feb 22, 2018
Helooo? Downloaded the latest update no new content showing no new hints, saw multiple people with the same problem since this new update and no response from anyone.. tried loading an older save nothing as well wtf

• Angry
Reactions: shiqz

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Helooo? Downloaded the latest update no new content showing no new hints, saw multiple people with the same problem since this new update and no response from anyone.. tried loading an older save nothing as well wtf
And like all the others that have not understabd, it's not an update but JUST a mini game !Here

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes