Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
i dont know who uploaded the last bonus update, maybe i never will. perhaps our paths will accidentally meet, yet i'll ignore it without knowing. maybe the wind will tell us these answers some time, some day, but know that from the bottom of my heart, a faint whispers takes off with the wind, saying: i love you, you are a true kingsman, one of the boys...

edit: ufff... man i was 'clouded' when i wrote that .... lmao, point still stands, good man OP, good man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ScrantonStrangler69

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
The NTR seems half finished, especially the bonus episodes. It always ends right before the good stuff
That's why you never see a good ntr in "avoidable" option, he don't have the balls to finish what he is start it typical....
I prefer to never have ntr in this way....If you are serious about some fetish then complete until the end, don't stop it on half of it.

It could be the best ntr he have so much elements and ideas with corrupt the family...is very, very mediocre implementing in the game, the dev don't know how to manage it the situation of story.

I don't put my money that he will finish this game have low chance to finish it.
but so far the story is not that wow and if he will keep that way it will become boring soon...I see this game have "corruption" tag well is the worst corruption game I even play so far...it don't get the job very well in my opinion.

Apr 5, 2022
That's why you never see a good ntr in "avoidable" option, he don't have the balls to finish what he is start it typical....
I prefer to never have ntr in this way....If you are serious about some fetish then complete until the end, don't stop it on half of it.

It could be the best ntr he have so much elements and ideas with corrupt the family...is very, very mediocre implementing in the game, the dev don't know how to manage it the situation of story.

I don't put my money that he will finish this game have low chance to finish it.
but so far the story is not that wow and if he will keep that way it will become boring soon...I see this game have "corruption" tag well is the worst corruption game I even play so far...it don't get the job very well in my opinion.
I sincerely hope that the NTR of this game can be well worked on, because as much as it is "avoidable", the NTR is the best part of this game, mainly because it is canon.

Sep 8, 2021
I don't mind the avoidable NTR, and I don't think its half finished at all. This is mainly because it matches well with the other non-NTR path. I mean, its not like the MC has banged any of the girls, and the farthest he's gone is a handjob. It wouldn't make sense to me if the MC is slowly building up with the girls, but if you go the NTR path, they're getting their backs blown out in their first interaction. This game is only in the beginning from the content I've seen, and I much prefer this buildup over immediate satisfaction.

I mean, if you think that NTR is half finished, do you think the regular content is half finished too? I'd get the complaint if he's out here screwing everything that breathes while the NTR is at worse a half-baked blowjob, but that's not rlly the case. I mean just look at the scene where you go shopping with the red-haired sister. If you go NTR, there's a whole lil scene with the black dude and her. If you don't do that... then there's no scene at all lmao. The NTR isn't being ignored, nor forgotten, we're just not very far into it yet.

Just look at Power Vacuum. It had avoidable NTR, but that NTR often made little to no sense. It takes the MC 5 years to build up a relationship enough to get a blowjob, but if you click the wrong option the villain is in their pants in the span of 5 seconds? That never clicked for me.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

1690321866779.png 1690321853344.png 1690321892731.png 1690321918850.png 1690321929779.png 1690321950401.png 1690321973131.png

-Clarice... I can't say until I see the whole thing.

A request: If you are one of the refunded subscribers, please don't forget to subscribe again to support me. The teasers and status updates will keep coming this and next month.
And updates will continue to be released on Patreon with v0.7.

-Bytehog

Nov 11, 2019
I don't mind the avoidable NTR, and I don't think its half finished at all. This is mainly because it matches well with the other non-NTR path. I mean, its not like the MC has banged any of the girls, and the farthest he's gone is a handjob. It wouldn't make sense to me if the MC is slowly building up with the girls, but if you go the NTR path, they're getting their backs blown out in their first interaction. This game is only in the beginning from the content I've seen, and I much prefer this buildup over immediate satisfaction.

I mean, if you think that NTR is half finished, do you think the regular content is half finished too? I'd get the complaint if he's out here screwing everything that breathes while the NTR is at worse a half-baked blowjob, but that's not rlly the case. I mean just look at the scene where you go shopping with the red-haired sister. If you go NTR, there's a whole lil scene with the black dude and her. If you don't do that... then there's no scene at all lmao. The NTR isn't being ignored, nor forgotten, we're just not very far into it yet.

Just look at Power Vacuum. It had avoidable NTR, but that NTR often made little to no sense. It takes the MC 5 years to build up a relationship enough to get a blowjob, but if you click the wrong option the villain is in their pants in the span of 5 seconds? That never clicked for me.
It's funny you bring up Power Vacuum because thats exactly what I wanted out of this game. Pacing wise I get what youre saying but logically why should the MC and a rapist follow the same rules? But for the sake of the arguement, lets say I agree with you and the girls shouldnt get full blown destroyed in the main game. The non canon bonus episodes which I more specifically called out shouldnt be held back due to pacing. These scenes are extras that have nothing to due with the plot whatsoever. I know the 2nd bonus is getting a part 2 but I feel as if the 1st bonus should have a part 2 as well. The way Power Vacuum handles NTR is more of a GAME OVER which is why you cant continue the game after the NTR. So thats why the villain wins so quickly. Also it's more in line with how a real villain would act.

Sep 8, 2021
It's funny you bring up Power Vacuum because thats exactly what I wanted out of this game. Pacing wise I get what youre saying but logically why should the MC and a rapist follow the same rules? But for the sake of the arguement, lets say I agree with you and the girls shouldnt get full blown destroyed in the main game. The non canon bonus episodes which I more specifically called out shouldnt be held back due to pacing. These scenes are extras that have nothing to due with the plot whatsoever. I know the 2nd bonus is getting a part 2 but I feel as if the 1st bonus should have a part 2 as well. The way Power Vacuum handles NTR is more of a GAME OVER which is why you cant continue the game after the NTR. So thats why the villain wins so quickly. Also it's more in line with how a real villain would act.
I can't comment on the bonus episode cause I haven't played that, but it isn't so much about how the villain and mc following the same rules in game as it is out of game pacing.

I think it'd be unfair to complain about the NTR being unfinished, where if it was 'finished' in your eyes, it'd be leagues ahead of the vanilla content. This is game is a half and half between NTR and regular stuff, so both sides seem to be trying to stay in line with each other content wise. The vanilla doesn't have any sex, so the NTR doesn't have any sex. And as I said before, the NTR route literally has more then the vanilla route does right now, so I don't even really understand the complaint.

I like NTR, but in this game, I actually prefer the vanilla content over the NTR stuff. I think the mc is a lot more interesting then all the villains, and I like his chemistry with the people around him. I'd just be plain weird if I can click NTR, watch a villain completely have their way with a female lead, but if I go vanilla I get a handjob. This is a game of buildup too, where its not like we'll only see a villain appear once then disappear. We have plenty of time for corruption, and gradual seduction, which I much prefer anyway.

And as for Power Vacuum.. yeah that was kinda part of my point. This game isn't structured like Power Vacuum, because in PV Hunter and the NTR routes are literal game overs. You click that once, you've fucked up forever. In this, I view it almost more like a route, where if you go down the NTR path you're adding "relationship points" to a villains corner. If I'm being honest, I think that's how the game should continue, where if you haven't followed the NTR path for one villain previously, it no longer pops up, whereas if you have, it does. That's kinda how it already is for the boyfriend dude, seeing as you can literally kill him.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
This is not power vacuum, everything can't be a nightmare like that game is, MC in that game is a literal whiner, hunter is main protagonist of that game in the sense that he is doing everything to get the girls but MC does nothing to stop him except of course the bad end options that if your ntr is off, you can't even have the thrill of that.
So yeah this game is the perfect way to handle the balance between ntr and non ntr content because this way both ntr and non ntr fans can have some liking to their choosen male characters.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

It's called teasing, wait 1 year and then come back for full sex scenes.

i.jpg

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is this one of those games where you can build up and take the place of the big guy? lol. If so, you got me interesting.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i noticed that most of the games that has a ( police ) in it .. most likely will contains ( NTR )
i have no idea what is it with police & NTR connection in games lol

Last edited:
Reactions: buktccbfc71

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
yep they are the exact same model with some changes in the nose and the heir color ..
but the eyes & the mouth are just the exact copy :)
In order to clarify this false information, none of these are the same models. Not even close. In fact, Selina is a completely hand sculpted custom model.

This is what happens when you comment only by looking at the cover pic without playing the game...

:FacePalm:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
In order to clarify this false information, none of these are the same models. Not even close. In fact, Selina is a completely hand sculpted custom model.

This is what happens when you comment only by looking at the cover pic without playing the game...

hello Dev .. nice to meet you :)
that's true .. i didn't play it yet .. i just download it from awhile ago .. i agree with you

but my comment was never about the game .. im talking exactly about the cover photo which the guy has posted .. and i see it with my own eyes ..

it doesn't matter how many different models has been used .. its still the same copy ( eyes - mouth ) if you think im a liar check it out ur self the cover is still there .. and every one can see that its identical .. im pro painter i know how to draw .. and its easy for me to notice

its not a false info or something that came from my own opinion

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
hello Dev .. nice to meet you :)
that's true .. i didn't play it yet .. i just download it from awhile ago .. i agree with you

but my comment was never about the game .. im talking exactly about the cover photo which the guy has posted .. and i see it with my own eyes ..

it doesn't matter how many different models has been used .. its still the same copy ( eyes - mouth ) if you think im a liar check it out ur self the cover is still there .. and every one can see that its identical .. im pro painter i know how to draw .. and its easy for me to notice

its not a false info or something that came from my own opinion
Well if u played the game and felt how the Characters act and stuff, you'll realize that they're not, how about you play the game and see if u still hold your opinion (and I don't mean that in a bad way, FYI)

Apr 5, 2022

the policewoman and Hazel were beautiful, the others too but the two I mentioned seem more unique.

3.70 star(s) 49 Votes