hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea ( like i care ) ..
but that's a good idea .. this punk is actually reading my mind ..

i already moved on long ago

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Question for you... if my brother and I look similar (like the girls in the cover photo) are we the same person? or do we just look alike? cause thats whats going on here the models are all different however they do share some psysical traits,but nothing more. its not the same model with different hair, they're different models that happen to look similar

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I see that there are still some people here who are not aware of the situation, so I'm leaving this message that I shared on Discord here. You can find the rest by clicking on the pic.

For those who don't want to read the long version, in a nutshell, that's the reason for the delays. Of course there are a few more details, read on if you want to know more.

Just don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere, I'll be back next month when I've sorted things out with patreon.

Oh, I'm also adding some features and improvements to the game, anyway, more on that in the article. You can be sure that the game will be even better than it is now! See ya soon!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes