demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
When I tried this game last year, it was like 5 star models but 1 star gameplay

Does anyone know if the sandbox has improved in the recent updates?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Question for you... if my brother and I look similar (like the girls in the cover photo) are we the same person? or do we just look alike? cause thats whats going on here the models are all different however they do share some psysical traits,but nothing more. its not the same model with different hair, they're different models that happen to look similar
yea i agree .. i did say they look identical .. i never said they are the same person or same character .. because i haven't play it yet

i was talking about the look only not the personality .. i know that they are different characters in the story of the game .. no doubt .. but thanks for the question bro ( i may start playing it soon after i done with the game im playing now )

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
Patreon says "This page has been removed?" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Can you read a little bit instead of writing? Here is the explanation just above your comment.

I see that there are still some people here who are not aware of the situation, so I'm leaving this message that I shared on Discord here. You can find the rest by clicking on the pic.

View attachment 2878372

For those who don't want to read the long version, in a nutshell, that's the reason for the delays. Of course there are a few more details, read on if you want to know more.

Just don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere, I'll be back next month when I've sorted things out with patreon.

Oh, I'm also adding some features and improvements to the game, anyway, more on that in the article. You can be sure that the game will be even better than it is now! See ya soon!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also love this game and I don't like it to end, but I hope the developer will continue this game style (insect _ntr) in future games.
I'm rooting for that too! With this content in your future games it will be interesting of course optional.:D

Reactions: Mirnation

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I see that there are still some people here who are not aware of the situation, so I'm leaving this message that I shared on Discord here. You can find the rest by clicking on the pic.

For those who don't want to read the long version, in a nutshell, that's the reason for the delays. Of course there are a few more details, read on if you want to know more.

Just don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere, I'll be back next month when I've sorted things out with patreon.

Oh, I'm also adding some features and improvements to the game, anyway, more on that in the article. You can be sure that the game will be even better than it is now! See ya soon!
Man subscribestar needs to up their game

Reactions: Ass Fan
Dec 21, 2019
When I tried this game last year, it was like 5 star models but 1 star gameplay

Does anyone know if the sandbox has improved in the recent updates?
That pretty much sums up the early updates.

The game kind of switched styles. And genres. First it was a typical incest sandbox with some potential ntr on the side. But the last few updates were VN style, just clicking through one long scene, and primarily focused on ntr. Not sure why it changed so drastically. Maybe it was explained somewhere in the thread, or in a patreon post.

Anyway, it's definitely become a more solid game over time. I don't know if it'll continue the VN style updates, or fill out the sandbox with more content. Both methods would work I guess.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes